Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

yaaa no thanks no way in hell i`m listening to that loud mouth .
The video isn’t just what Stephen A. Smith says. The video is commenting on what that jackass has to say. You have to watch more than a few seconds of it.

I thought the NFLPA and NFL wanted to conclude this investigation by yesterday. Hoping for an end to this drama soon.

I'm not sure the delay is good news...
Good new for who? The NFL and NFLPA? Their independent doctor was the one who cleared Tua and was fired for it. Let that sink in, an NFL and NFLPA approved doctor independent of the club, not the Miami medical staff, not the coaching staff.

I thought the NFLPA and NFL wanted to conclude this investigation by yesterday. Hoping for an end to this drama soon.

Yeah.

Apparently the NFL and the NFLPA disagree on of protocols were properly followed.

It's kind of hard to fire a UNC, accuse people of lying then come back and say "well yup, looks like they followed protocol"

The investigation didn't yield their desired results plain and simple

It's also why you don't fire people till after the investigation

Last edited:
Yeah.

Apparently the NFL and the NFLPA disagree on of protocols were properly followed.

It's kind of hard to fire a UNC, accuse people of lying then come back and say "well yup, looks like they followed protocol"

The investigation didn't yield their desired results plain and simple

It's also why you don't fire people till after the investigation
They say he was fired because he was "rude" to them.

You know how someone gets when you question their professional opinion from an office in NY.

I'm a sports medicine doctor
Halloween Weed GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

cure’s all

As another poster said on here....he wasn't fired because of a misdiagnosis. They used another word for it lol they're a joke.

Good new for who? The NFL and NFLPA? Their independent doctor was the one who cleared Tua and was fired for it. Let that sink in, an NFL and NFLPA approved doctor independent of the club, not the Miami medical staff, not the coaching staff.

Dare I say the League & PA Are circling their wagons?

Back
Top Bottom