Congrats to drake | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to drake

This thread is going about the same as the one about Drake before he was traded.

On this site their are a bunch of fanboys. The ones that once LOVED Brandon Marshall and those that LOVED Landry.

I am a fanboy of players that actually make an impact enough to change games. Paying Landry what he wanted was beyond ridiculous. His replacement, Albert Wilson basically won two games by himself within his first four with the Dolphins.

That last Drake thread consisted of about 75% posters believing he was a backup with no every down, elite back potential. That by itself was ridiculous to me, especially since our team has such little talent.

My feelings haven’t changed. We under utilized him, he definitely has potential to be an elite back and the damage had already been done ( as far as signing him) prior to this year.

I do believe he will succeed in Arizona. I’m not aware of too many back up RBs that give you a 10+ yard run every 9.15 carries, or one that can turn such limited touches into so many tds last year.
Again, I don't think Drake's major issues were talent related.

Back
Top Bottom