Convicts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Convicts

Steve S said:
You're a funny guy.

You're willing to give RW and Dave Boston, two guys who were smoking dope and beating up airport security last year another chance yet you slam a guy who hung in there despite no running game, OL or o-coordinator at all last season.

Guess this is the new breed of Dolphin fan. Reminds me too much of the current crop of Yankee fans.

first degree assult does not equate to beating up an airport security guard. People like you make me sick.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
first degree assult does not equate to beating up an airport security guard. People like you make me sick.

Yeah, Boston is a real choir boy. He spent all last year rehabbing the knee and doing charity work in Miami.

You are just another lame brained apologist who can't see Boston for the turd and criminal he is.

Steve S said:
Yeah, Boston is a real choir boy. He spent all last year rehabbing the knee and doing charity work in Miami.

You are just another lame brained apologist who can't see Boston for the turd and criminal he is.

Never said he was a choir boy. Way to take it to another extreme. I am sick of people going to extremes to try to prove their point. Saying that first degree assult is equal to beating the crap out of a guy. Saying that getting a domestic disturbance call to the house is equal to being a wife beater. Saying that adult book stores shouldn't be open next to day cares because they attract pedofiles.

It is people who try to take everything to the extreme to prove their points is what makes me sick. They believe they cannot come close to proving their point without making rash generalizations.

Was ricky convicted of anything? I'm not being a wisea$$ I just didn't think he was.

If he wasn't though then I have a problem with this thread. It is very misleading.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Never said he was a choir boy. Way to take it to another extreme. I am sick of people going to extremes to try to prove their point. Saying that first degree assult is equal to beating the crap out of a guy.

I said that he beat up an airport security guard. He did and was arrested for it. First degree, second degree whatever, Boston has a long history of doing stupid and criminal things off the field. Look it up.

Saying that getting a domestic disturbance call to the house is equal to being a wife beater. Saying that adult book stores shouldn't be open next to day cares because they attract pedofiles.

If Randy McMichael struck his wife during an argument( and he did according to the press reports) he's a wife beater despite your wishes otherwise. I don't know what kind of mamby pamby kumbaya world you live in but if you act like a criminal, you are one. You have a problem with me getting stuff wrong yet you do it yourself right here.

It is people who try to take everything to the extreme to prove their points is what makes me sick. They believe they cannot come close to proving their point without making rash generalizations.

As opposed to blindly rooting for and defending proven turds like David Boston. I can't take these whiny liberal new age Dolphin fans who haven't learned from history that criminals and bad characters won't help this team. Or that just b/c Saban is the coach he can change the way guys are and act. Jimmy couldn't and neither can Nick.

This board reminds me of Yankee fans who suddenly thought Kenny Lofton and Kevin Brown were great players and people b/c they wore the pinstripes.

You don't win with low character and low quality players.

Steve S said:
As opposed to blindly rooting for and defending proven turds like David Boston. I can't take these whiny liberal new age Dolphin fans who haven't learned from history that criminals and bad characters won't help this team. Or that just b/c Saban is the coach he can change the way guys are and act. Jimmy couldn't and neither can Nick.

This board reminds me of Yankee fans who suddenly thought Kenny Lofton and Kevin Brown were great players and people b/c they wore the pinstripes.

You don't win with low character and low quality players.

1st degree assault is not being people up. It doesn't even equate striking the person. In fact no report actually explain what really happened. There is a HUGE difference between 1st degree, 2nd degree and 3rd degree assault. That is why they exist.

According to the police report Randy did not strike his wife. The only physical confrontation was him pushing her out of the way so he could hide in the bathroom.

You remind me of the Rush Limbaugh hypocrites of the world. The type that act all high and mighty like they are better than everyone else. Generally they are just as bad as the people they are putting down.

This is getting out of hand guys. Y'all need to shake cyber-hands and chill out.

NYinBostonFin said:
Was ricky convicted of anything? I'm not being a wisea$$ I just didn't think he was.

If he wasn't though then I have a problem with this thread. It is very misleading.

Exactly, Ricky has never been in jail, while these other players that WE ALL have cheered for have.

Agua said:
Lamar Thomas? What did he do other than get a different part of his body broken every 5 weeks?

The only Lamar Thomas memory I have is when he caught 3 TD's against Denver in a December game in Marino's last or second to last season (I forget which)

MarinoEqualsGod said:
The only Lamar Thomas memory I have is when he caught 3 TD's against Denver in a December game in Marino's last or second to last season (I forget which)

This happened while he was still with Tampa Bay. On the back cover of this book is a mug shot of Lamar Thomas taken in Metro Dade.

steveincolorado said:
This happened while he was still with Tampa Bay. On the back cover of this book is a mug shot of Lamar Thomas taken in Metro Dade.

No, I'm pretty sure he was playin for Miami. It was around Christmas time.

Dolphins vs. Broncos
12/21/98 -
Box ScoreTeams1st2nd3rd4thOTFinalBroncos31008021Dolphins071410031

Scoring SummaryFirst Quarter:
Den--FG J.Elam 52, 9:09.Second Quarter:
Den--R.Smith recovered fumble in end zone (J.Elam kick), 7:04.
Mia--L.Thomas 9 pass from D.Marino (O.Mare kick), 14:06.
Den--FG J.Elam 44, 15:00Third Quarter:
Mia--L.Thomas 56 pass from D.Marino (O.Mare kick), 4:34.
Mia--L.Thomas 17 pass from D.Marino (O.Mare kick), 9:07.
Fourth Quarter:
Mia--O.Gadsden 8 pass from D.Marino (O.Mare kick), 6:45.
Den--V.Hebron 95 kickoff return (E.McCaffrey pass from B.Brister), 7:03.
Mia--FG O.Mare 42, 13:50.Statistics BroncosDolphinsFirst Downs1419Passing917Rushing51Penalty013rd Down Efficiency5-164-144th Down Efficiency0-10-1Total Net Yards219391Total Plays6566Average Gain35Net Yards Rushing5836Rushes2328Average Per Rush2.51.3Net Yards Passing161355Comm - Att15-4023-38Yards Per Pass39Sacked - Yards Lost2-60-0Had Intercepted21Punts - Avg7-47.06-38.5Return Yardage218196Punts - Returns2-166-57Kickoffs - Returns6-1984-104INT - Returns1-42-35Penalties - Yards8-510-0Fumbles - Lost2-01-1Time Of Possesion28:2131:39StatisticsRushing:
DEN: J.Elway 5-39, T.Davis 16-29, D.Loville 1-0, R.Smith 1-(-10).

MIA: J.Avery 11-32, K.Abdul-Jabbar 15-5, D.Marino 2-(-1).
Receiving:
DEN: S.Sharpe 4-36, R.Smith 3-54, E.McCaffrey 3-42, T.Davis 2-5, H.Griffith 1-14, D.Loville 1-12, W.Green 1-4..

MIA: L.Thomas 6-136, O.McDuffie 6-57, T.Drayton 3-64, N.Jacquet 2-35, O.Gadsden 2-28, E.Perry 2-18, S.Pritchett 1-12, K.Abdul-Jabbar 1-5
Passing:
DEN: J.Elway 13-36-2-151, B.Brister 2-4-0-16.

MIA: D.Marino 23-38-1-355.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
No, I'm pretty sure he was playin for Miami. It was around Christmas time.

He got in trouble while at Tampa Bay also, thats why they released him. He got arrested in Miami also, but also in Tampa Bay.

steveincolorado said:
He got in trouble while at Tampa Bay also, thats why they released him. He got arrested in Miami also, but also in Tampa Bay.

My bad...i misunderstood your last post. (He got arrested when he was with TB)

Back
Top Bottom