Convicts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Convicts

MarinoEqualsGod said:
My bad...i misunderstood your last post. (He got arrested when he was with TB)

Yea, thats all I'am saying. He did have a great game against Denver. I still watch the tape over and over. The reason for this thread was to show that we as fans have cheered for players that have been convicted for whatever reason and that Ricky has not spent time in jail.

steveincolorado said:
Yea, thats all I'am saying. He did have a great game against Denver. I still watch the tape over and over. The reason for this thread was to show that we as fans have cheered for players that have been convicted for whatever reason and that Ricky has not spent time in jail.

You confused me when you quoted me about my only memory of Thomas :wink:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
1st degree assault is not being people up. It doesn't even equate striking the person. In fact no report actually explain what really happened. There is a HUGE difference between 1st degree, 2nd degree and 3rd degree assault. That is why they exist.

So that makes what Boston did alright?

What did he do Mr. Dershowitz? Blow kisses to the security agent?? You like to play around with the margins of the law but the fact is Boston was arrested after an altercation in the airport. How often does that happen and is that acceptable behavior in your opinion? This isn't a guy who has been a stand up person his whole career who had one bad day at the airport. This is a career malcontent who has had numerous brushes with the law.

You sound like some half assed law student trying to get off on legal definitions.

According to the police report Randy did not strike his wife. The only physical confrontation was him pushing her out of the way so he could hide in the bathroom.

I seem to remember Catawna having cuts or bruises which is a little different from your story. I know she started the whole fight but you don't ever put your hands on a woman that way. Its illegal. Even silly liberals have to recognize that. Stop spinning bad behavior to suit your inane theory that we don't more than a few players that have criminal records. We do.

You remind me of the Rush Limbaugh hypocrites of the world. The type that act all high and mighty like they are better than everyone else. Generally they are just as bad as the people they are putting down.

I don't think I'm better than anyone I just started by disagreeing with your illogical Feeley bashing which seems even sillier when you want to give every break to other guys who didn't or wouldn't play through Miami's toughest season they've ever had.

You can have Limbaugh but you strike me as the type of guy who has zero standards who will turn any situation on its head to suit your own needs or thoughts. "Its OK what you did as long as I think you're a great player"

How about addressing the Feeley question, Clarence Darrow?

Steve S said:
Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I seem to remember Catawna having cuts or bruises which is a little different from your story. I know she started the whole fight but you don't ever put your hands on a woman that way. Its illegal.

It's also illegal for her to put her hands on Randy that way

Steve S said:
Dol-Fan Dupree said:
1st degree assault is not being people up. It doesn't even equate striking the person. In fact no report actually explain what really happened. There is a HUGE difference between 1st degree, 2nd degree and 3rd degree assault. That is why they exist.

So that makes what Boston did alright?

What did he do Mr. Dershowitz? Blow kisses to the security agent?? You like to play around with the margins of the law but the fact is Boston was arrested after an altercation in the airport. How often does that happen and is that acceptable behavior in your opinion? This isn't a guy who has been a stand up person his whole career who had one bad day at the airport. This is a career malcontent who has had numerous brushes with the law.

You sound like some half assed law student trying to get off on legal definitions.

According to the police report Randy did not strike his wife. The only physical confrontation was him pushing her out of the way so he could hide in the bathroom.

I seem to remember Catawna having cuts or bruises which is a little different from your story. I know she started the whole fight but you don't ever put your hands on a woman that way. Its illegal. Even silly liberals have to recognize that. Stop spinning bad behavior to suit your inane theory that we don't more than a few players that have criminal records. We do.

You remind me of the Rush Limbaugh hypocrites of the world. The type that act all high and mighty like they are better than everyone else. Generally they are just as bad as the people they are putting down.

I don't think I'm better than anyone I just started by disagreeing with your illogical Feeley bashing which seems even sillier when you want to give every break to other guys who didn't or wouldn't play through Miami's toughest season they've ever had.

You can have Limbaugh but you strike me as the type of guy who has zero standards who will turn any situation on its head to suit your own needs or thoughts. "Its OK what you did as long as I think you're a great player"

How about addressing the Feeley question, Clarence Darrow?

What Feeley question? I have never bashed Feeley on this site.

Spitting on an officer is first degree assult. Taking the officer's hat is first degree assault. some places cussing is first degree assault. I have this weird thing called a mind and reason. Not all situations are the same. Only the sith deal in absolutes.

Cuts and bruises can be caused by many many things. Which could happen when being pushed out of the way. I go by the police reports and by what McMichael and his wife says. The fact that no charges were filed shows that he did not hit her. If he did, it does not matter if the wife press charges, it goes to the state.

It is called having a mind and actually not judging people by not knowing exactly what happened.

My theory is to actually use your brain and think. I know that may be hard for you conservatives.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
You confused me when you quoted me about my only memory of Thomas :wink:

Sorry to have confused you. Larmar Thomas has been arrested several times. This board is very divided on the Ricky Williams situation. I was only trying to compare what Ricky did and what Kerry Collins did to Carolina and that we still cheer for players that have done a lot worse.

Justasportsfan said:
the sad thing is that OJ was innocent :huh:

that why he paid millions in a wrongful death suit months later after the travesty of a trial. OJ was as innocent as Paris Hilton is a virgin:roflmao:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Steve S said:

Didn't you have an anti-Feeley sig going for awhile?

Spitting on an officer is first degree assult. Taking the officer's hat is first degree assault. some places cussing is first degree assault. I have this weird thing called a mind and reason. Not all situations are the same. Only the sith deal in absolutes.

According to espn.com he was charged with "striking a ticket agent" at the Burlington Airport. Striking as in putting your hands on someone in a threatening and unwelcome manner. Is this an acceptable situation to put your hands on someone trying to do his/her job. In your warped head Boston was probably trying to high five the ticket agent and his hand slipped. In my book was he did
was his typical thug behavior and should have landed him in jail.

Cuts and bruises can be caused by many many things. Which could happen when being pushed out of the way. I go by the police reports and by what McMichael and his wife says. The fact that no charges were filed shows that he did not hit her. If he did, it does not matter if the wife press charges, it goes to the state.

Would you push a pregnant woman under any circumstances? I wouldn't. The fact that the state, RMac and his wife didn't press charges doesn't mean he didn't commit a crime. Or his wife for that matter.

It is called having a mind and actually not judging people by not knowing exactly what happened.

Its on the record what happened. If you weren't so pig headed and lazy you'd acknowledge what happened in both cases.

My theory is to actually use your brain and think. I know that may be hard for you conservatives.

So when does your brain actually start to work? You apparently aren't willing to judge anything except conservatives. What's your best guess as to what happened in that VT airport, genius? You think ol' DB is just a victim of circumstance? A misunderstood good guy who always happens to find trouble. You crack me up. The liberal mindset is so mindless, emotion based and impractical that its a wonder you guys can even find your way to work.

steveincolorado said:
With all the mixed feelings about Ricky Williams, lets take a look at it.

All Ricky did was quit, the Dolphins have had its share of CONVICTS.

WR Charles Jordon, gave money he made from the Dolphins to the gang "Bloods" in Los Angeles. Been in jail.

WR Larmar Thomas,
RB Cecil Collins
RB Irving Spikes
RB Eugene Morris
RB Lawrence Phillips
WR Robert Baker

This came from the book "Pros and Cons of the NFL"

These are just a few Dolphins players that I looked up from the book.

Any Jimmy Johnson coached team will have it's criminal stats flare up.

Steve S said:
Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Steve S said:

Didn't you have an anti-Feeley sig going for awhile?

According to espn.com he was charged with "striking a ticket agent" at the Burlington Airport. Striking as in putting your hands on someone in a threatening and unwelcome manner. Is this an acceptable situation to put your hands on someone trying to do his/her job. In your warped head Boston was probably trying to high five the ticket agent and his hand slipped. In my book was he did
was his typical thug behavior and should have landed him in jail.

Would you push a pregnant woman under any circumstances? I wouldn't. The fact that the state, RMac and his wife didn't press charges doesn't mean he didn't commit a crime. Or his wife for that matter.

Its on the record what happened. If you weren't so pig headed and lazy you'd acknowledge what happened in both cases.

So when does your brain actually start to work? You apparently aren't willing to judge anything except conservatives. What's your best guess as to what happened in that VT airport, genius? You think ol' DB is just a victim of circumstance? A misunderstood good guy who always happens to find trouble. You crack me up. The liberal mindset is so mindless, emotion based and impractical that its a wonder you guys can even find your way to work.

Explain the striking of the agent. There are many different ways you can strike someone. Heck it could of been a shove. Until I get actual facts I do not make judgements. Was it acceptable, no, was it grounds for him to lose out on his entire career, that is up to people who actually know the situation.

I had an anti-Fiedler sig for awhile. I never had an anti-Feeley. I have been very pro-give Feeley another shot.

Actually neither have a choice to press charges. If the cops feel that either(by either I actually mean the man due to the inequality in this situaiton) actually became unnecessarily physical, then the state takes over. She has the right to cooperate or not, but charges would of been filed without her say if the cops felt that he actually struck her.

Yes I would push a pregnant lady out of the way, especially if she was hitting me. I believe in this weird thing called equality.

Your not emotional based? Mine is logic based. I am not a liberal. I do not like liberals, I just dislike conservatives more. I just find you do not make judgements (emotional judgements in your case) untill you actually know the situation. Everyone does not fit into certain molds because they go into the same situation. Sometimes a guy who gets a domestic call called on him is actually the victem of the situation. Not everything is cut and dry. Only the Sith thinks in absolutes.

dolphan north said:
Any Jimmy Johnson coached team will have it's criminal stats flare up.

These are all not Jimmys boys. Don Shula had his share also and Nick Saban is doing the same thing, so don't say its a JJ thing.

steveincolorado said:
With all the mixed feelings about Ricky Williams, lets take a look at it.

All Ricky did was quit, the Dolphins have had its share of CONVICTS.

WR Charles Jordon, gave money he made from the Dolphins to the gang "Bloods" in Los Angeles. Been in jail.

WR Larmar Thomas,
RB Cecil Collins
RB Irving Spikes
RB Eugene Morris
RB Lawrence Phillips
WR Robert Baker

This came from the book "Pros and Cons of the NFL"

These are just a few Dolphins players that I looked up from the book.

Don't forget Don Reese and Randy Crowder (Channing's dad). Shula even gave Hollywood (high) Henderson a second chance after the Cowboys dumped him.

Back
Top Bottom