Coolest Dolphin Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coolest Dolphin Player

Fintastic1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who is the coolest Dolphin Player you have ever met? I'm talking the most personable, didn't have an attitude, signed your autograph type. Zach and JT are at the top of my list.

Fintastic1 said:
Who is the coolest Dolphin Player you have ever met? I'm talking the most personable, didn't have an attitude, signed your autograph type. Zach and JT are at the top of my list.
JT was nice. Didnt ask him for an autograph, just a pic

You know what's funny. When Stubbs played for the Dolphins. I saw him in the lobby of a Hotel in Oakland. Little kid maybe 8 yrs. old asked him for an autograph. Stubbs told him "I told you no already". I felt so bad for that little kid. I have more stories including players like Parmalee and McMichael.

I had my daughter w/me in Frisco and he was walking through the lobby. Ball in hand I asked for an autograph and he was like "Na man, can't you see I'm with my wife?"

I shrugged my shoulders, looked at my daughter and was like, we don't need his autograph.

I went to school with Zach at Tech, and hes alright. He is not as small as he seems. The guys neck is huge. Higgs was cool and believe it or not Jay Fiedler was not the stuck up a lot of these guys are.

Zach is cool. I said "Mr. Thomas, an autograph please?" Everybody was like "Zach, Zach!!" He came straight up to me first. He said, "What's up man?"

Signed my ball. And I was like "yeah!"

:dolphins: Mark Clayton... I Got His Autograph At A Strip Bar On Okaloosa Island In Fort Walton Beach Fla... Also Mike Charles De Too:dolphins:

SABA-TOOTH said:
:dolphins: Mark Clayton... I Got His Autograph At A Strip Bar On Okaloosa Island In Fort Walton Beach Fla... Also Mike Charles De Too:dolphins:

was it Sammy's?

mcmichael is a pimp that story mustve been bs. i met him at the jay fiedler football camp and the first year him and i chilled for like 45 min and then the second year he came up to me and was like hey man how was your year and remembered me it was really cool.

mcmichael is a pimp that story mustve been bs. i met him at the jay fiedler football camp and the first year him and i chilled for like 45 min and then the second year he came up to me and was like hey man how was your year and remembered me it was really cool.

I've heard McMichael is cool too. We have to remember that just like us these players have good and bad days. If you catch them at the wrong time maybe they come off as a jerk, but its possible they were having an off moment. Think about it, they constantly have people coming up to them....even the nicest guys probably turn people away every now and then. Its tough to be nice all the time.

I know many of them well.

It's not even close who is nicest, friendliest & most fun to be around. It's Zach.

I've seen him get approached by some of the strangest folks. Some real weirdo-s. Some true goofballs. And STILL he treats them like his friends. I've asked him how he's able to do that. And his reaction = dude, I get $5 mil a year to do just what I just did. Great perspective attached to that thick neck.

Now his brother-in-law is great too, but I've seen him get easily irritated by some fans (as I would too). Junior is very friendly, but is always intense and tends to initimidate even off the field. Sam Madison is real cool - always joking around. Ricky, as strange as he is, is very interesting. articulate & smart. Marty Booker suffers just as much social anxiety as Ricky - betcha didn't know that. Chris Chambers is second to Zach, as all around nice guy, real fan friendly.

The only true prick is no longer with the team - I never liked Feeley, and most of the other players felt this way too.

My $.02 from being around these guys more than the average fan.

Plus, with his history with his wife, he might have been having one of those "bad" moments. You never know.

Ronnie Brown is very, very cool. I was wearing his jearsy at training camp before the season started. When all the players started walking back inside the training facility, him and a few others stayed back to sign autographs. I was standing at the fence and he walked up to me first, out of everybody for some reason, "nice jearsy, how much do you want for it?" he laughed, I said it wasnt for sale, because it would be worth alot of money once this guy gets into the hall of fame. We both laughed, he signed my jearsy and before he moved on he looked back and said "I wont disapoint you"

It was very cool

PassRush said:
Ronnie Brown is very, very cool. I was wearing his jearsy at training camp before the season started. When all the players started walking back inside the training facility, him and a few others stayed back to sign autographs. I was standing at the fence and he walked up to me first, out of everybody for some reason, "nice jearsy, how much do you want for it?" he laughed, I said it wasnt for sale, because it would be worth alot of money once this guy gets into the hall of fame. We both laughed, he signed my jearsy and before he moved on he looked back and said "I wont disapoint you"

It was very cool

that's awesome

Back
Top Bottom