coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

Living in Oregon i have to get most of my stuff off the internet, but here's what I've gotten. Signed Football -Dan Marino, Signed Rydell helmet- Dan Marino, also three mini helmets one from the 90's -Dan marino, also Mini helmet- Timbo, and Darryl Gardner.
Signed and framed picture with Marino, Shula, and Griese. Also 2 different Marino 5X7 signed pictures. 3 sets of gold cards of Dan Marino, but my favoriet, is my Dan Marino Error card with Dan on the front and Phoenix Cardinals, player Michael Zordich on the back.

hellsapoppin said:
Living in Oregon i have to get most of my stuff off the internet, but here's what I've gotten. Signed Football -Dan Marino, Signed Rydell helmet- Dan Marino, also three mini helmets one from the 90's -Dan marino, also Mini helmet- Timbo, and Darryl Gardner.
Signed and framed picture with Marino, Shula, and Griese. Also 2 different Marino 5X7 signed pictures. 3 sets of gold cards of Dan Marino, but my favoriet, is my Dan Marino Error card with Dan on the front and Phoenix Cardinals, player Michael Zordich on the back.

**** you must have a big cabinet shag

i have game used shoes of dolphins players .all 65 of them are signed. and i have over 123 mini helmets signed.

I have a 8 framed dolphin cards. 4 on the top ( Don Shula, Bob Griese, Dan Marino and Larry Csonka ), and 4 on the bottom ( Paul Warfield, Mercury Morris, Dick Anderson, and Earl Morall ). Then in between the cards I have a Dolphins bumper sticker.

A Fiedler Jersey, I know its sad, but some people don't realize that when they say they want a Chris Chambers jersey, they don't mean a Fiedler one.

I have an authentic full sized U of PITT authgraphed Dan Marino Helmet. Awsome, I also have alot of authgraphs, JT, Zach, Madison, Greenwood, chambers mini helmet, 2 Ricky's.............alot of other memorabilia

WitheringPlant said:
A Fiedler Jersey, I know its sad, but some people don't realize that when they say they want a Chris Chambers jersey, they don't mean a Fiedler one.

:roflmao: OUCH

A picture of Shula and myself dressed in suits hanging above the helmet he signed for me that night.

Back
Top Bottom