coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
let me work on it!:whip2:
it would be the best avatar you ever seen!

careful with that, i tried it once.......thought i was going to get drawn and quartered for using it as my avatar.....they made me take it off!

However, as great as those items are, I'd give every single one of them up to give my daughter a lifetime of happiness and love..

Your off to a good start, keep up the good work....dad!! I have a boy nearly 17 going to his JR prom tomorrow. Him and I are very close, but my daughter 12 soon to be 13 daughter is something special, I so thank god I was fortunate enough to to be blessed with a little girl. She's beautiful and sweet and smart. I understand how you feel Dolphins13Fan about her and that love will only get stronger day by day.

feelthepain said:
Your off to a good start, keep up the good work....dad!!

Thank you very much my friend :)

I have a boy nearly 17 going to his JR prom tomorrow.

Junior Prom eh? I still can remember my Junior Prom.. Hard to believe it's been almost a decade ago.. Hope he has a good time..

Him and I are very close, but my daughter 12 soon to be 13 daughter is something special, I so thank god I was fortunate enough to to be blessed with a little girl. She's beautiful and sweet and smart. I understand how you feel Dolphins13Fan about her and that love will only get stronger day by day.

I'm telling you friend, when my wife was pregnant with Taylor, I swore up and down that I hoped I'd have a son so I could have another sports fan to babble to.. I never in a million years realized how great having a little girl is until Taylor was born. She's a sports fanatic, but the bond is un-real. She truly has motivated me to change my life in so many ways, and I owe a lot of my life and who I am to that little girl.

You too keep up the good work.. One's 17, just getting ready to fly with his own two wings and put all the things you and yours taught him in to good use, while the little lady is reaching that age where the boys will be knocking down the doors. Can't say I'm looking too forward to that age with her.. I have a feeling she's gonna break my heart one of these days.

a chris chambers rookie jersey card; a travis minor jersey rookie card autographed; a ricky williams car (only 25 in were made); more jersey cards; **** load of marino cards.

Dolphins13Fan said:
Thank you very much my friend :)

Junior Prom eh? I still can remember my Junior Prom.. Hard to believe it's been almost a decade ago.. Hope he has a good time..

I'm telling you friend, when my wife was pregnant with Taylor, I swore up and down that I hoped I'd have a son so I could have another sports fan to babble to.. I never in a million years realized how great having a little girl is until Taylor was born. She's a sports fanatic, but the bond is un-real. She truly has motivated me to change my life in so many ways, and I owe a lot of my life and who I am to that little girl.

You too keep up the good work.. One's 17, just getting ready to fly with his own two wings and put all the things you and yours taught him in to good use, while the little lady is reaching that age where the boys will be knocking down the doors. Can't say I'm looking too forward to that age with her.. I have a feeling she's gonna break my heart one of these days.

Want to hear something ironic?? Guess what my daughters middle name is???
Thats right, Taylor!!! :wink: As for the last part of your last paragraph, I agree 100% I dread the day :(

mmm...Well, considering I don't own any Dolphin's memorabilia, the coolest Dolphins thing I own would be my registration on Finheaven.com:cooldude:

That and the memories of watching the Dolphins on TV for years.

PHINZONER said:
My favorite thing my girlfriend has is a Dolphins thong!

(I know now you want to see a picture)

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif

Yeah that--you show me yours--------------abd i'll show you my--------dog Zach

rickysux said:
what is the coolest thing you have in your collection? mine has to be either my marino autographed sports illistrated, or i got a glove from pat surtain at a titans scrimmiage once and what makes it cool is that he autographed my jersey a day before at a practice and i asked him for his gloves he said he needed them until the scimmage was over the next day, he noticed me and gave me one and a little kid one it was nice of him, pat and sam are super nice guys! by the way madison signed like 5 or 6 things for me that day!

My 8 x 10 autographed picture of Marino. Living in Ohio, memorabilia is hrader to come by. I mean as far as authentic game wear, helmets etc. Have topay an arm and a leg for that stuff, which I cant afford. I have a gold chain with a dolphins charm I wear everywhere. My best would be the authentic Jason Talor replica my 6 yr old wears as I have brought him up right as a Dolphin fan, so my son being a dolphin fan is the best for me.

Well, I have an entire sports room filled with Dolphin memrobilla, all Sports illustrated covers of every dolphin ever to appear. Siged Marino and Bob Griese mounted jerseys, A wall of fame 8x10 color signed Dolphin greats. but the most valubale peice I have is a lithograph of Dolphin greats and I have acumulated all the original signatures myself, such as Greise,Marino,Shula,Fernandez,Offerdahl,Morris,Kiick,Csonka,Bob Matheson,Jake Scott,Dick Anderson and many more it is trully an awsome peice. Every Dolphin that has seen it has really had a positive comment about it except one Mark Clayton. he refused to sign it saying it was a copy right infringment of his likeness ! Too bad but I supose hes intiteled to his opion.

Well , it might not be the actuall sign'n of the shirt that's so cool compared to the story really.
I went on vacation to gatlinburg last year, and I seen a street artist doing airbrush work. I asked him if he could do the Dolphins logo for me, he said he can't remember all the details, so I went to the car and grabbed one of those small clear logo's from the back windshield, gave it to him and he started free handing it.

Not only did he do it, but when he got done, he had a crowd of about honestly 45-50 people watching him airbrush it.... The detail he put into it and just watching him free-hand that artwork was incredible.

I wore it to the game vs. Tennessee last year and after the game, even losing like we did I got a couple sig's. JT, and Zack.. everyone else kinda brushed me off.

Like many here, I to have a room full (actually a house full) of Phins memorabillia such as signed helmets, signed jerseys, signed footballs, bobble-heads, cards, lithographs, framed and signed Sports Illustrated issues, signed photos, etc. However, the one item that I feel is the coolest of all of these (yes, even more cool than the Marino auto football, Warfield auto football, or Chambers auto helmet) is a team photo of the very first team in Dolphins franchise history (1966) signed by four of the original members (Karl Noonan, Wahoo MCDaniel, Frank Emanuel and Dave Kocourek. I don't know why, but this piece of Phins history is my favorite.....probably because it's from the time when this great franchise started and signed by a few of the men who helped start it.

I have about 100 Dolphins signatures in all, but the coolest thing I have is probably the ball I have signed by 40 players on the 96 team. I have a friend in South Florida who knows people within the Dolphins organization (he was especially friends with Dan, and Pete Stoyanovich). He used to just get things signed for me on the regular, he used to have dinner with the players often.

Helmet

I have two full size helmets, one with 12 autographs on it, Marino, Shula, Clayton, Duper, Higgs, Roby, Grimsley, TJ Turner, JB Brown, Keith Jackson, Keith Sims. A friend of mine knew Mark Higgs and went down for a Raiders game in 1992, I gave him the helmet to have Higgs sign it and he came back with all of that on it. GREAT! My pride and joy!!!! :D :D :D

Black Marino Jersey. That seems to be the only thing unique I have of the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom