coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

I've stated this before, quite some time back, but my coolest item is simply a white and aqua dolphins baseball cap. Now, the cool thing about it is that I wore it on my way to Las Vegas one year. We flew out of OKC airport. Guess who I saw while I was getting my boarding pass. Barry Sanders, his wife and child (this was during his holdout for a new contract with Det about 2 years before he retired, he was going back up to Stillwater). Well, since he's my favorite rb, I went over to him and asked him for an autograph. I handed him a pen and he asked "do you have something for me to write on?" Well all I had was the fin cap....when I handed it to him, I said "wishfull thinking!" He gave a chuckle and signed it. I thanked him and boarded my flight for LV.

So my coolest fin item is a Miami Dolphins Baseball Cap signed by Barry Sanders while he was with Detroit.

hah i have a ricky signed football and i met him....i think i might b able to sell it on my dads ebay account for like some gum and a sticker...........i gotta marino signed plaq that is awesome tho

The next thing on my list to get is a full sized helmet. It would look great in my room. :cool:

byroan said:
The next thing on my list to get is a full sized helmet. It would look great in my room. :cool:

mine too, my room does not have a spot wihtout dolphins things

My Dan Marino autographed Nike authentic jersey with engraved stats numbered 2/13

Back
Top Bottom