coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

A Dan Marino autographed jersey 1993 I believe. Not game worn or anything, but very nice. My wife went to Florida and I asked for a Jersey, but she got an autographed one. Since then I got a non-autographed one when I found them around here so I can wear one out of the house!

i have marinos jersey, one of them that he wore his rookie year...............its a white jersey with great wear and the classic sleves cut under the arm pits...............bought it about ten years ago,,,,,,,great authintisity from the clubbie

I have Ray Lucas kidnapped and tied in my basement.

And a Marino QB Club collectors plate.

I have the commerorative 1972 perfect season DR Pepper bottle also

I have 2 gameday programs and ticket stubs from the Indy game when Dan broke the TD pass record ( i was there). To go with them I kept my eyes open for cards issued to commemorate the event. I ended up with 2 cards from the Danbury mint gold plated with a diamond in them and 2 5x7 issued by one of the major card companies all dedicated to 343.

besides an assortment of cards and nick-knacks, my most prized posession is a mini helmet autographed by brian cox, marco coleman, aubrey beavers, trace armstrong, chuck klingbiel and dwight hollier. unfortunately it's not personally autographed,but cool to me just the same.

I don't know about the coolest Dolphin thing I own, but I just bought a couple packs of PressPass and pulled #68 limited to 100 gold, X's AND O's autograph RC, of Kay-Jay Harris pretty sweet pull. I also pulled another auto of RB or FB Noah Herron and a short print (R) limited to 500, #105 Mike Williams. I also bought a offical draft day hat just like the R.Brown wore during the photo shoot right after Saban made him our highest pick in 39 years. I will not wear it it will go in my collection. Oh, and I also pulled a R.Brown RC, but it's just a regular issue. But I still love it, it's my first R.Brown RC!!! All in all, a pretty good night.
:up:

Until last year I would say my Ricky Williams autographed jersey, but now probably just my Chambers jersey I wear during every Dolphins game. My uncle went to high school with Bob Griese, if that counts.

Coolest Dolphin "thing" I have?

Does my three year old daughter, who was named after Jason Taylor count?

Nothing that big but, my teal Zach Thomas jersey. My coolest NFL thing will be when I get an autographed Mark Ryipen card thanks to my teacher.:D

feelthepain said:
Ohhhh :yes:

Good deal then.. That's my pick :lol:

Seriously speaking, I have several pieces of merchandise including a custom signed Dan Marino 5x7 picture, a huge Marino poster (Storm Warning one if anyone else has it), the logo tattooed on my arm and the 72-73 Super Bowl Champion Pepsi Bottles. I also have the Dolphin Huddle (if anyone remembers what the Huddles were).

However, as great as those items are, I'd give every single one of them up to give my daughter a lifetime of happiness and love.. I already got her rooting for the Dolphins, so I've set her in the right direction there..

Back
Top Bottom