coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

I want to wait to try and find some real unique marino pieces and have it in a very large shadow box.
If anyone has a pic of Marinos locker, post it. I want to make a mock of it in my basement.

A side note. I was at Marino and Kelly's last game vs each other. That is when I got the passes from Drayton. Anyway, Bruce Smith was a jerk to the Bills fans while Reed, Kelly and one other player hopped on a cart and went to a ryder truck full of fans and partied w/em for a while. That was cool of them!

I have got an '85 SPorts Illustrated with the headline "Dan the Man" on the cover and Dan signed it to me with my name...I also have a hat with a photo of him signing the hat. Autographed jersey, card, football, and a Marino book about his life signed also.
My wife got me this children;s book about Dan..it is kinda funny.
I have a Paul Warfield autgraph 8x 10 photo..that is pretty cool, as well

I saw a 5' tall or so bronze sculpture of 3 dolphins jumping. It can also be used as a fountain. Price wasn't to bad on it. I want to get it.

I saw a guy at a Fins Game w/ the logo jumping through a ring of fire tatoo
Thinking of one kind of like it

My favorite thing my girlfriend has is a Dolphins thong!

(I know now you want to see a picture)

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif

I have an autographed Marino photograph. I got it when I mailed Dan an invitation to my wedding. I did it more as a date from my wife, not expecting to ever get anything back so it was cool when I rec'd the photo in the mail.

A Marino card, a Marino jersey, "Marks Brothers'' cards, and a ZT Rookie card

PHINZONER said:
My favorite thing my girlfriend has is a Dolphins thong!

(I know now you want to see a picture)

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif

We're waiting... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have to try to snap a shot of her in it. She would kill me. 1 less fin fan.

My former next door neighbor was "Crash" Jensen so I had the luxury of going to the practice facility and having things personally signed. In addition to all the Jim Jensen stuff I have, I have an authentic jersey signed by Dan as well as a helmet and a football. I also have a copy of the Sports Illustrated where Don Shula was named sportsman of the year which I had autographed by the coach himself (it was a big thrill to meet him!).

I have an autographed football from Marino and a card. I got the football from a friend who knew a linebacker that played for the Dolphins. I had my pick from a ball autographed by the whole team on a college football, or an NFL football with Marino's sig by itself. It sits in a case in closet and will be next to the TV this year.

Back
Top Bottom