Couch was in Florida yesterday. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Couch was in Florida yesterday.

Nublar7 said:
I have learned my lesson in doubting people who claim radical things with the PC post. However, until I see some actual evidence, I don't believe you.

According to todays Sentinel (August 19th Orlando) Couch confirmed that his agent has talked with the Dolphins but no date has been set for a workout. Last year Couch was hoping to become Favre's successor. However after 3 mediocre exhibition games the Packers released him Sept.5.

BTW - Orlando will be signing an FM station in the next few days to cover the Fins games as WORL, 660AM, who has covered the Dolphins the last 2 seasons has committed to carrying NASCAR on Sunday afternoons...Reported by Howard Davis, Station Manager of WAXY AM in south Florida........

PerfectSZN said:
Sheesh...let Saban and Co. have him in for a workout. If they see something and can get him into a Fin uniform for the right price...roll the dice. Maybe you hit on a Steve Young type situation. If the Fins get him in for the right price and he doesn't work out...at least you took a shot.

Just do not do what the old regime would do and sign the guy for a gazillion $$'s and say he will be the next Dan Marino. Saban has proved he will not kill the Fins on one deal...he only gave up a 5th rounder in the supplemental draft. We need to trust Saban until he gives us a reason not to. If that means bringing Couch in then so be it.

I agree with you......It doesn't hurt to give the guy a shot.

Back
Top Bottom