Couch was in Florida yesterday. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Couch was in Florida yesterday.

The Giants are interested in Couch apparently.
http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/52078.htm

New York Post (registration required): "After nearly three weeks of training camp and one preseason game, the Giants have come to the conclusion that they need to bolster their depth at the quarterback position and, The Post has learned, have shown interest in Tim Couch, an unemployed former No. 1 pick."

morbio115 said:
Well maybe Saban isnt happy with Feeley or ferotte.

Frerotte is the starter for now, he would be looking for someone that might be the future.

If this is true and we do sign Couch I think Feeleys days are numbered here.

I expect trolling from all of the Bills fans I have ignored, but this thread is just sad.

A guy posts that his buddy's cousin mentioned Couch possibly becoming a Dolphin, and you all come out from under the bridge, flaming him, making jokes, denying any credibility.

Some of you plain called him a liar. He couldn't have recieved this information from his buddy's cousin, but some guy posts about meeting Mark Clayton's brother, and you're all gaga.

Then it turns out that the guy was telling the truth, and someone tries to point out the fact that it took twice as long to make it to the public as he stated?

Please. Some of you do owe him an apology. Or you may think you don't, but that would just show your character.

Edit: This thread gets another 1 vote, but not for the OP; it's for the replies.

Just say NO to:

1. Couch
2. Tommy Maddox
3. who am i forgetting??:lol: :confused:

Roman529 said:
Just say NO to:

1. Couch
2. Tommy Maddox
3. who am i forgetting??:lol: :confused:

You're forgeting anyone cut from now until the season starts.

Joe Dolfan said:
I expect trolling from all of the Bills fans I have ignored, but this thread is just sad.

A guy posts that his buddy's cousin mentioned Couch possibly becoming a Dolphin, and you all come out from under the bridge, flaming him, making jokes, denying any credibility.

Some of you plain called him a liar. He couldn't have recieved this information from his buddy's cousin, but some guy posts about meeting Mark Clayton's brother, and you're all gaga.

Then it turns out that the guy was telling the truth, and someone tries to point out the fact that it took twice as long to make it to the public as he stated?

Please. Some of you do owe him an apology. Or you may think you don't, but that would just show your character.

Edit: This thread gets another 1 vote, but not for the OP; it's for the replies.

Agreed, all the guy did was try to post some information and everyone jumped all over him

zachseau13 said:
Agreed, all the guy did was try to post some information and everyone jumped all over him

I agree as well.
Some members of this board are really bad about that.
Hopefully its just a temporary thing.

I have a cousin who says he saw Bert Jones and David Klingler in Florida this morning.

CrunchTime said:
The Giants are interested in Couch apparently.
http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/52078.htm

I attended several Giants practices two weeks ago in Albany. After Manning, the QBs looked pathetic. Even a washed up/never was Tim Couch might be better than New York's backups. They were even being heckled by Giants faithful in the little bleachers at Albany State. Hasselbeck kept throwing outs that would have been pick TDs in a normal game, and Jesse Palmer was dumping them short and into the turf. Then there was a big awkward lefty who was so far behind they wouldn't even let him throw in the actual scrimmages. He was stuck on an auxiliary field tossing to guys who were injured. I think that lefty was another Kentucky joke, nicknamed the Battleship in college.

Joe Dolfan said:

you need to read the whole thread and notice the dates. He said this originally in mid june and said it would be a done deal by the end of June. Now he comes back a couple days ago when the Couch talk surfaced and say "see, I told you" That's why he is getting crap!

BlueFin said:
Frerotte is the starter for now, he would be looking for someone that might be the future.

If this is true and we do sign Couch I think Feeleys days are numbered here.

hey blue how did the browns get the first pick in the draft that year ?/ they must have sucked right??? well maybe it wasnt only the needed a qb from what i have heard they needed a ol 2 that year and im guessing wrs but i 4 one think that with the right coaches that couch will prosper and i think he could do it here and 4 aj feeley :shakeno: we shall see in the pitt game this week even if it is with the 2nd team if he dosent step it up then i would send him packing along with his 3.5 mil this year and spend it on a qb (maybe couch) bring him in 4 a year see what happens and with 3.5 mil we save from feeley we can sign a QB and a CB if one is let go this is just 4 one year and than if they dont pan out we will still save money from letting feeley go this year so yes im all 4 trying to help this team come alive and feeley dont look like he will be part of that so im all 4 bringing in couch 4 at least a tryout:evil:

Awsi Dooger said:
I attended several Giants practices two weeks ago in Albany. After Manning, the QBs looked pathetic. Even a washed up/never was Tim Couch might be better than New York's backups. They were even being heckled by Giants faithful in the little bleachers at Albany State. Hasselbeck kept throwing outs that would have been pick TDs in a normal game, and Jesse Palmer was dumping them short and into the turf. Then there was a big awkward lefty who was so far behind they wouldn't even let him throw in the actual scrimmages. He was stuck on an auxiliary field tossing to guys who were injured. I think that lefty was another Kentucky joke, nicknamed the Battleship in college.

Jared Battleship Lorenzen and he is quite athletic for his size.

Back
Top Bottom