Couch was in Florida yesterday. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Couch was in Florida yesterday.

Unfortunatly I have been forced to watch cleveland games for years now and couch is not someone who we would be intrested in "redeveloping" The guy may play again some day but it wont be in miami.I guarentee you saban is looking at developing our young qb talent .. sage and berlin ... than he is in trying to resusicate the couchman....saban likes to mold guys and that means youth.couch is not old but he is used up and quite gunshy .. the man has "happy feet" syndrom ... and thats hard to cure .. not to mention his injury history and the beatings he has taken in his years with the dawgs... I say no way ..but i have been wrong before...skike

My uncle's, sister's, nephew's, aunt through marriage, has a dog who was once owned by a man, who had a son, who's greatgrandfather, now has a greatgreatgranddaughter, who's locker partner told her, Couch just went to Miami to go snorkling out in the Keys ...........

yankeehillbilly said:
That would be like me not being happy with my Taurus or Monte Carlo and looking to "upgrade" by buying a Yugo.

couch has alot of talent. he was stuck behind a crap line at cleveland. He could also be a wonderful come back story. i would much rather have him on the roster than sage and berlin. any day!!!!

badfoot said:
Unfortunatly I have been forced to watch cleveland games for years now and couch is not someone who we would be intrested in "redeveloping" The guy may play again some day but it wont be in miami.I guarentee you saban is looking at developing our young qb talent .. sage and berlin ... than he is in trying to resusicate the couchman....saban likes to mold guys and that means youth.couch is not old but he is used up and quite gunshy .. the man has "happy feet" syndrom ... and thats hard to cure .. not to mention his injury history and the beatings he has taken in his years with the dawgs... I say no way ..but i have been wrong before...skike

if you were playing behind that o line you would have happy feet also. The guy has talent. he had to run for his life at cleveland. (an expansion team).

DolphanD said:
Couch lives in Florida! Ofcourse he was there. I was in Texas yesterday...

My uncle told me that DolphanD visited the Texans and they're going to sign him...it's a done deal!

Back
Top Bottom