Couch was in Florida yesterday. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Couch was in Florida yesterday.

Couch already ruined the career of one coach with an impressive resume coming out of college. The surgery is irrelevant unless it amputated that ridiculous crankup delivery.

I heard like the last few years he has been hiding an injury thats affected him. i just wand whats his excuse for the first four years!

Why not take a look? Nobody feels Brock will do anything long term. Couch was drafted #1 for some reason. I agree maybe wrong system. Nobody has really been successful in Cleveland in a while. Oh by the way I have a friend who has a friend that knows this girl who is dating a guy that has a friend who is lesbian...they don't like meatloaf.

JTaylor99 said:
A guy who knows a guy who knows a guy whos sister knows a guy who has a friend who met a guy who knows a guy that's Tim Couch's cousin?

I heard he is going to be out QB coach...from my wife's cousin's dog trainer.

PassRush said:
No question, I love meatloaf as much as the next guy but having dated a lesbian I can tell you first hand they know nothing about making meatloaf

If she's a hard core lesbian all your meat will do is loaf.:lol:

morbio115 said:
I have a friend who has a cousin that is an agent in florida,he states that this is a done deal,that they had to wait till the end of June for some reason. He said Couch was in Miami yesterday.
You told us it was a done deal but they had to wait till the end of June. This is mid August. You have nerve to come in here and try and say I told you so to something that was supposed to happen 2 months ago. Nice try!:shakeno:

Yea well agent dont have any non football related friends,right?

Back
Top Bottom