Couch was in Florida yesterday. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Couch was in Florida yesterday.

morbio115 said:
I have a friend who has a cousin that is an agent in florida,he states that this is a done deal,that they had to wait till the end of June for some reason. He said Couch was in Miami yesterday.

A guy who knows a guy who knows a guy whos sister knows a guy who has a friend who met a guy who knows a guy that's Tim Couch's cousin?

Nublar7 said:
I have learned my lesson in doubting people who claim radical things with the PC post. However, until I see some actual evidence, I don't believe you.

Yes, as soon as i saw him post that about Tim Couch, PressCoverage was running through my mind.

No Couch,.,,,,I would take Fiedler back before this. :mad:

morbio115 said:
goodnite send me the apologies later

I won't apologize, since I didn't bash you. As I said...we need a 4th string QB (goodbye Berlin) and Couch would fill that role perfectly.

My cousin Tom Brady has a friend who has a friend who has a cousin who says that Tim Couch is sending antisemetic lesbian meatloaf recipes through his pen1s

PassRush said:
My cousin Tom Brady has a friend who has a friend who has a cousin who says that Tim Couch is sending antisemetic lesbian meatloaf recipes through his pen1s

That sounds good, I like meatloaf though I question its integrity if it can fit through his johnson.
Anyhow, even if he would be the 4th quarterback here it doesn't matter. We shouldn't hold our breath with this and we shouldn't care either (except that it might have to do with our Dolphins so we should analyse it until we die)

Back
Top Bottom