Couch was in Florida yesterday. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Couch was in Florida yesterday.

Nublar7 said:
I am going to be in California in two weeks, doesn't mean I am going to sign with the Raiders.

Sorry to break it to you Nub. But Ricky isn't in California anymore. :goof:

Couch would be a better 3rd stringer than Rosenfels. Plus, Couch has a lot of potential. He coulda just been in the wrong system for a long time. Either way, I think he's worth the risk of cutting sage rosenfels and brock berlin.

My cousin's second sister has a friend who is an agent's lover in South Dakota and he recently flew to Miami. Low and behold, guess who was on the flight? Drum roll please..................... OJ Simpson. OJ said he talked to Nick and was interested in a tryout so Nick said sure, what the hell. OJ said he wanted to play so badly he would give up riding motorcycles with his friend, Kevin Winslow Jr. Talk about committment and a smart pickup.:goof:

kpcane said:
Couch would be a better 3rd stringer than Rosenfels. Plus, Couch has a lot of potential. He coulda just been in the wrong system for a long time. Either way, I think he's worth the risk of cutting sage rosenfels and brock berlin.

Right now Couch is still recovering from surgery.

DirtyDolfan said:
That sounds good, I like meatloaf though I question its integrity if it can fit through his johnson.
Anyhow, even if he would be the 4th quarterback here it doesn't matter. We shouldn't hold our breath with this and we shouldn't care either (except that it might have to do with our Dolphins so we should analyse it until we die)
No question, I love meatloaf as much as the next guy but having dated a lesbian I can tell you first hand they know nothing about making meatloaf

PassRush said:
No question, I love meatloaf as much as the next guy but having dated a lesbian I can tell you first hand they know nothing about making meatloaf

That post, by itself, is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life.

kpcane said:
When will he be ready to play?

Not sure. The last article I read a few weeks ago said he might be able to start throwing in late June but wouldn't be ready for training camp.

byroan said:
Not sure. The last article I read a few weeks ago said he might be able to start throwing in late June but wouldn't be ready for training camp.

well that's not too bad then...I'll stand by what I said earlier.

Back
Top Bottom