Couch was in Florida yesterday. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Couch was in Florida yesterday.

FinaticPatch said:
Jared Battleship Lorenzen and he is quite athletic for his size.
I hear he had a good career at the University of Kentucky.... Fried Chicken :lol:

Couch lives in Fort laud? does he not?

So that would mean he is in florida all the time?

Well your right I just made it up,and by coincidence 2 month later instead of 1? They may sign Tim Couch. How lucky am I, I should play the Lotto. I was breaking my friends hump about it a couple of weeks ago.And here we are today and I really think they are going to sign him.The problem with this messaging board is it is way to negative,too many Dolhins fans with no life sit here and find every little negative aspects to post about it.Im just waiting for the Ferotte bashing to start.

Oh and by the way maybe the delay in Couch signing with anyone has to do with his arm healing? YA THINK?

Nublar7 said:
I am going to be in California in two weeks, doesn't mean I am going to sign with the Raiders.

hey nub..if you do can i get tickets?????????????????????:lol:

Sheesh...let Saban and Co. have him in for a workout. If they see something and can get him into a Fin uniform for the right price...roll the dice. Maybe you hit on a Steve Young type situation. If the Fins get him in for the right price and he doesn't work out...at least you took a shot.

Just do not do what the old regime would do and sign the guy for a gazillion $$'s and say he will be the next Dan Marino. Saban has proved he will not kill the Fins on one deal...he only gave up a 5th rounder in the supplemental draft. We need to trust Saban until he gives us a reason not to. If that means bringing Couch in then so be it.

I agree give him a shot Feeley aint the answer and ferotte is getting up there in age,just look at how bad Jeff Garcia did in that offense in Cleveland.Maybe the team just sucked.

The problem with this messaging board is it is way to negative,too many Dolhins fans with no life sit here and find every little negative aspects to post about it

I agree. We all want the same team to win out there which means we are all on the same "team". Stop killing people for their thoughts.

PassRush said:
No question, I love meatloaf as much as the next guy but having dated a lesbian I can tell you first hand they know nothing about making meatloaf
... musta had tuna in it

jason_taylor said:
hey blue how did the browns get the first pick in the draft that year ?/ they must have sucked right??? well maybe it wasnt only the needed a qb from what i have heard they needed a ol 2 that year and im guessing wrs but i 4 one think that with the right coaches that couch will prosper and i think he could do it here and 4 aj feeley :shakeno: we shall see in the pitt game this week even if it is with the 2nd team if he dosent step it up then i would send him packing along with his 3.5 mil this year and spend it on a qb (maybe couch) bring him in 4 a year see what happens and with 3.5 mil we save from feeley we can sign a QB and a CB if one is let go this is just 4 one year and than if they dont pan out we will still save money from letting feeley go this year so yes im all 4 trying to help this team come alive and feeley dont look like he will be part of that so im all 4 bringing in couch 4 at least a tryout:evil:

I cant read your posts, it drives me crazy. Just throw in a couple periods and commas please!

Cobra said:
I agree as well.
Some members of this board are really bad about that.
Hopefully its just a temporary thing.

hey i knew a guy that knew a guy that said zach would be a fin...maybe he was wrong too....not

Back
Top Bottom