Could be the Raiders...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could be the Raiders......

Yeah, let's hold up on that 5th to Indy.... cuz if Iwere them, I'd flip Parker fora 3rd to LV
DVP doesn't exactly replace what LV loses with Ruggs. Ruggs had one job and that's to stretch the field. Parker doesn't do that.

DVP doesn't exactly replace what LV loses with Ruggs. Ruggs had one job and that's to stretch the field. Parker doesn't do that.
In a sense he does...

He a home run hitter that requires safety help outside the numbers....

Play cover two and get the ball ran down your throat, or man up and have him win 50/50 balls with either catches or PIs.

Holy sh*t. Just a tragedy all around. Someone is dead — needlessly — and a family is mourning.

Plus Ruggs, who finally seemed to be putting the pieces together, just blew up his life. Dude deserves jail time for this. And he’ll live with it on his conscious for the rest of his life.

I pray for all involved.

Holy sh*t. Just a tragedy all around. Someone is dead — needlessly — and a family is mourning.

Plus Ruggs, who finally seemed to be putting the pieces together, just blew up his life. Dude deserves jail time for this. And he’ll live with it on his conscious for the rest of his life.

I pray for all involved.
Mandatory 2 years if guilty, possible 20. He will probably plea out though, unlikely his NFL career will make it through this.

Woman: "Why do you have to do drugs, you've got your whole life ahead of you."

Criminal: "Because I got my WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME!"

Mandatory 2 years if guilty, possible 20. He will probably plea out though, unlikely his NFL career will make it through this.
Unless there was a LV Raiders fan among the responding police who purposefully botched the investigation, Ruggs is f*cked. It’s not complicated: if he refuses a breathalyzer take his blood at the hospital.

Curious what his blood-alcohol level was. Given the fact it was nearly 4am and he apparently rear ended another vehicle so bad it caught on fire, I'm guessing he wasn’t just a bit tipsy.

Unless there was a LV Raiders fan among the responding police who purposefully botched the investigation, Ruggs is f*cked. It’s not complicated: if he refuses a breathalyzer take his blood at the hospital.

Curious what his blood-alcohol level was. Given the fact it was nearly 4am and he apparently rear ended another vehicle so bad it caught on fire, I'm guessing he wasn’t just a bit tipsy.
I've had my 4am drunk days leaving the strip clubs in Vegas. Unreal anyone would think to get in a car and drive.... Shame.

I've had my 4am drunk days leaving the strip clubs in Vegas. Unreal anyone would think to get in a car and drive.... Shame.
Right there with ya. Been a long time ago, thank God, but I did it too.

Back
Top Bottom