Could be the Raiders...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could be the Raiders......

Ruggs is a Bama guy,and i love my Bama guys..but..do stupid s*** and you get stupid prizes...He deserves what's coming to him...

Mandatory 2 years if guilty, possible 20. He will probably plea out though, unlikely his NFL career will make it through this.
Plaxico Burreds, Jamal Lewis, Leonard Little, mike Vick. All came back to play in the NFL. Worst case scenario Ruggs gets 18 months gets out on good behavior and is back in the NFL in less then 2 years. Rules are different when you are rich especially when you are rich and famous.

Plaxico Burreds, Jamal Lewis, Leonard Little, mike Vick. All came back to play in the NFL. Worst case scenario Ruggs gets 18 months gets out on good behavior and is back in the NFL in less then 2 years. Rules are different when you are rich especially when you are rich and famous.
Donte Stallworth too...he wasn't drunk though I believe, he just left the scene in what truly would have been an "accident"if I recall.

Yep Little was a pos not just because he killed someone but drove drunk AGAIN after he fact.
I remember that. I was mad but then I realized that any money he made went to his victim. Then I was less mad

Well, only one of those guys killed someone and we live in a different age thankfully. No player should be allowed to play after drinking and driving and killing someone. But yeah, I said unlikely, because it is technically possible, unfortunately.

Those guys you are naming were actually good. Ruggs hasn't even developed in the league.

I've had my 4am drunk days leaving the strip clubs in Vegas. Unreal anyone would think to get in a car and drive.... Shame.

The context of the of who was going where & why is TBD.

It appears IMO to be in a residential part of the City

24 rec, 469 yds, 2 TDs, 19.5 avg in 7 games. I'd say he was developing just fine. Huge loss for the Raiders
Better than I thought. Still averaging just over 3 catches a game though. Basically just contributing a splash play every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom