Could be the Raiders...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could be the Raiders......

Plaxico Burreds, Jamal Lewis, Leonard Little, mike Vick. All came back to play in the NFL. Worst case scenario Ruggs gets 18 months gets out on good behavior and is back in the NFL in less then 2 years. Rules are different when you are rich especially when you are rich and famous.
Donte Stallworth as well

So he's got a manslaughter charge coming.

Guys FFS.....Nothing good happens after 12 am.....NOTHING!

And then drinking and driving on top of it, at 3:40am. If I'm the Raiders, to make a point,.....

tenor.gif
And he gone.

Unless there was a LV Raiders fan among the responding police who purposefully botched the investigation, Ruggs is f*cked. It’s not complicated: if he refuses a breathalyzer take his blood at the hospital.

Curious what his blood-alcohol level was. Given the fact it was nearly 4am and he apparently rear ended another vehicle so bad it caught on fire, I'm guessing he wasn’t just a bit tipsy.
That's sad and shows he was going quite fast, which is even more disturbing. Totally careless and reckless and someone lost a life as a result and he has to think of that for the rest of his life.

He’s really ****ed and I have no sympathy for him at all. As it turns out he was driving 156mph😮. And twice legal alcohol level in his system when driving. I think the book should’ve been thrown at him even if he wasn’t drunk but was driving at 156mph because of the recklessness. But drunk on top of that. I knew there had to be high speeds when they said the victims car was on fire

He’s really ****ed and I have no sympathy for him at all. As it turns out he was driving 156mph😮. And twice legal alcohol level in his system when driving. I think the book should’ve been thrown at him even if he wasn’t drunk but was driving at 156mph because of the recklessness. But drunk on top of that. I knew there had to be high speeds when they said the victims car was on fire
156 on Tropicana is insane. Absolutely insane. That is not a highway.

I actually have a lot more respect for the Raiders organization than the Dolphins. When the information came out about Gunden and his comments over the years, they forced his resignation. Once it was learned that Ruggs was speeding and driving under the influence and killed another driver, they released him.

Ross would have probably resigned Gruden to a new contract and offered to pay off the family of the driver of the car that was killed.

I actually have a lot more respect for the Raiders organization than the Dolphins. When the information came out about Gunden and his comments over the years, they forced his resignation. Once it was learned that Ruggs was speeding and driving under the influence and killed another driver, they released him.

Ross would have probably resigned Gruden to a new contract and offered to pay off the family of the driver of the car that was killed.
We got rid of Incognito when we found out he was a racist POS biggot. Guess who went on to sign him? Buffalo annnd....the Raiders.

We got rid of Incognito when we found out he was a racist POS biggot. Guess who went on to sign him? Buffalo annnd....the Raiders.
Shows the hypocrisy of Stepher ross tho. He's woke for all these things right, but sure seems to have wanted to trade and acquire while allegations are still out on Watson. Could be years when everything is all done. So it's good that he doesn't like racists, but is it better to be against racists, but fine with sexual abusers?:ponder:. Would one say Ross is PR "woke" just like most owners. He tried to make himself different than other owners, but not really

Shows the hypocrisy of Stepher ross tho. He's woke for all these things right, but sure seems to have wanted to trade and acquire while allegations are still out on Watson. Could be years when everything is all done. So it's good that he doesn't like racists, but is it better to be against racists, but fine with sexual abusers?:ponder:. Would one say Ross is PR "woke" just like most owners. He tried to make himself different than other owners, but not really
Us pursuing Watson after the allegations came out were just rumors, we don't know what was happening, but even so, those were just allegations. None of us know for sure what Watson did or didn't do yet. We KNOW Incognito is a piece of garbage racist bigot.

Back
Top Bottom