Could Chris Chambers Become The NFL's Best Wr? Or AFC's Best? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Chris Chambers Become The NFL's Best Wr? Or AFC's Best?

Yes, we are very lucky and fortunate to have found Chris "C-Murder" Chambers. If anyone can't see or doesn't understand that he will be the next great WR in the league than did are just kidding themselves. I witness him making catches last year that I dont think anyone else could have possibly made, especially in that monday night game against the Colts, the DB had him perfectly covered and chris just snatched that ball right from the ground and I was Oh my ****ing God that is amazing. I mean he just catches everything. I was there last spring when he first arrived and saw him during training camp and he was just so fluent in making play after play after play. I saw him fly by madison and everyone else. But on one occassion he went up against Patrick Surtain for the first time and Surtain gave him a Jam at the line that knocked him and his helmet to the ground and he got up and said out loud to surtain "I guess I'm with the big boys now" Surtain look at him and laugh and Said Get use to it. On the very next ONe one One session he matched up against surtain again. He flew out of his stance and just outright burned Surtain and right there I knew we found ourselves a MONSTER. Even balls that were out of bounds he still leap up and grab it. I would not trade Chris for any WR in the NFL right now, not even Randy Moss. Chris is going to tear the league apart, He's the next STAR and guess what We Got HIm......
Thank YOu God !!

I think you guys are getting WAAAAAY ahead of yourselves. There is a LOT more to being a great WR than having blazing speed and being able to make acrobatic catches. No matter what his numbers looked like last year, in my opinion Chambers is still very raw. He needs to work quite a bit more work on his route running and developing the knack for finding the soft spots in coverage. I think he can do it, but we are getting ahead of ourselves if we think he will be in the top 5 of WR's in the league this upcoming year. Honestly... a lot of it will depend on McKnight and Fiedler. Mcknight, because if Chambers doesn't have an honest threat on the other side, they will double cover him to death and throw as many things as possible to keep him frustrated and give him the chance to keep a level head and learn the nuances of being a great receiver. And of course Fiedler because of the relationship they will have to build to get their timing down, and have confidence in each other that the ball and route run will be meeting up most of the time with the receiver open.

First off just want to point out something....Terrel Owens and David Boston are the best Wrs in the league right now and if you look at NFC there alot of talent at Wr. position.He might be in the top 5 in the AFC next year but he won't be in top 5 in the NFL.I agree with grooves about Chambers still being raw.In my mind Chambers will be a top 5 wr in this league but maybe in another season or two.....

Hey does anyone else notice that "Dejesus" is negative about everything, or every positive post about our players or coaches put on these boards!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
Hey does anyone else notice that "Dejesus" is negative about everything, or every positive post about our players or coaches put on these boards!!!

Is true....Is like Dajesus is a Bills fan posting as Dolphins Fan all this time....;)

I'm excited about CC, but he could blow out a knee or something in training camp and never develop into anything. He was one of the most exciting rookies last season, in my opinion. I hope he continues to improve. I think he has a real good shot at being among the best in the league, and I hope he does make it to "the next level."

Originally posted by minus

Is true....Is like Dajesus is a Bills fan posting as Dolphins Fan all this time....;)

Hey did you guys ever notice if your not a fan that blindly thinks everyone on our team is the best, soley because they are Miami Dolphins, some members turn in to nazis and want to tar and feather you in the town square? Sorry I am realalistic about our qb that is average at best, and our WR that hasn't put up a 1000 yard season. I think CC will be great, but to say he is already in the top 5 wrs in the game is moronic.

Do you Really think that......?

Originally posted by Dajesus

Hey did you guys ever notice if your not a fan that blindly thinks everyone on our team is the best, soley because they are Miami Dolphins, some members turn in to nazis and want to tar and feather you in the town square? Sorry I am realalistic about our qb that is average at best, and our WR that hasn't put up a 1000 yard season. I think CC will be great, but to say he is already in the top 5 wrs in the game is moronic.

So anyone here thats a Dolfan and thinks that our AFC Offensive Rookie of the Year is going to be a Top 5 WR is a moron? Or are you just looking for Drama?
Boston is a druggie, Moss is a head case, Chambers is moving in the right direction and has one of the best OC's in the game deciding how and when he will get the ball. The guy did nothing but make plays last year, in game after game,........he a playmaker!
I'll suport my team and my teams outstanding rookie that I think is about to cause shock waves in the NFL making big plays in the air while ricky Williams does it on the ground. Sorry....I know that makes me the optimist...or a Fan (FAN-AT-IC).

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Do you Really think that......?

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

So anyone here thats a Dolfan and thinks that our AFC Offensive Rookie of the Year is going to be a Top 5 WR is a moron? Or are you just looking for Drama?
Boston is a druggie, Moss is a head case, Chambers is moving in the right direction and has one of the best OC's in the game deciding how and when he will get the ball. The guy did nothing but make plays last year, in game after game,........he a playmaker!
I'll suport my team and my teams outstanding rookie that I think is about to cause shock waves in the NFL making big plays in the air while ricky Williams does it on the ground. Sorry....I know that makes me the optimist...or a Fan (FAN-AT-IC).

No but thanks for putting words in my mouth. I never said that he wouldn't be, I actully said I think he will be, but to say he is right now is little moronic. He didn't win ROY by the way. I'm sorry if you can't deal with my honesty. I like to think I am an educated football fan, but will not let my devotion for the Dolphins get in the way of that.

I have no doubts that in 2 years Chambers will be one of the top 3 WRs in the NFL.:D

Re: Re: Do you Really think that......?

Originally posted by Dajesus

No but thanks for putting words in my mouth. I never said that he wouldn't be, I actully said I think he will be, but to say he is right now is little moronic. He didn't win ROY by the way. I'm sorry if you can't deal with my honesty. I like to think I am an educated football fan, but will not let my devotion for the Dolphins get in the way of that.

I'm not sure exactly what I stuck in your mouth, but I'll take your word for it. Glad we agree Chambers will be an awesome WR some day. The intent of my original post was to share some excitement on that aspect of the team, and to say with his last years OUTSTANDING performance and the slipping play of players like Oldy Rice, Attitude Moss, or druggie Boston, etc....Chambers may soon find himself in the limelight as the Top WR in the league. Thanks though for bringing all of us to earth and not letting us get too excited about our player that did not get the ROY award (Did Chambers win any awards last year?). I for one will pay attention in the future not to come off as a "moron" and will not make the mistake of thinking our rookie star is ready to make that jump in the league.

I'm With Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by booyeah_
I have no doubts that in 2 years Chambers will be one of the top 3 WRs in the NFL.:D

I see the same thing, and I don't think I'd be shocked if he tears up the league this year and has a Pro Bowl year.

Like I said before all Dejesus does is complain about our team, and is very negative!! I have a suggestion.................switch teams!!

WAR.................

WAR CHRIS CHAMBERS..................

SCOREBOARD: HE IS A PLAYMAKER.......................HE IS A FIN!

Originally posted by chambers84
Like I said before all Dejesus does is complain about our team, and is very negative!! I have a suggestion.................switch teams!!

I have a suggestion for you, dont read my fing posts! Serously dude what gives you the right to even hint at such a comment? At lest get your fact right. Before a few day ago I posted at least 20 times why people should ease up on Feidler, I have posted countles times why Ricky got a bad shake, and how he will show the NFL that he is a force. I went as far as to bet a Bills fan that RW will out rush their whole team. I have posted several times about how JT got ripped off by not making the probowl, and is one of the most complete DEs in the league. I wrote several emails to Prisco about leaving Sam and Pat off his list. In fact in the post the obviously got you all up in arms wasn't a negative post at all. I said that CC had an great rookie season and most likely will be great, but is not in the same category as the top wrs in the league. I mean how can you compare a WR that caught 55 balls to a guy like Smith or Harrison who grabbed over 100. i didn't say he would never be on that list(I pray at night that he will) but he isn't yet. You need to relax man.

Back
Top Bottom