Could Kyler Murray Dictate Where He Is Going? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Kyler Murray Dictate Where He Is Going?

And Phillips Rivers puts up Hall of Fame numbers! Until the playoffs happen...

Eli > Rivers, playoffs > regular season.

And Russell Wilson has an 8-5 playoff record, a ring, and another appearance in the SB, with a passer rating of 94.9 - compared to 87.4 for Manning. You were saying?

And Russell Wilson has an 8-5 playoff record, a ring, and another appearance in the SB, with a passer rating of 94.9 - compared to 87.4 for Manning. You were saying?

RW has choked in the playoffs every single year outside of the one where they could have won it with Trent Dilfer at QB.

I used to argue with a friend that TB > PM because of the playoffs, and this was a decade ago.

After titles 4, 5, and 6, pretty sure who won that one, playoffs matter, and it's about winning it ALL.

As if RW doesn't benefit from his awesome team lol.

Eli is better than Rivers. From 2005 to 2010, in those six seasons, both QBs made playoffs in four of those seasons, and in the two seasons they missed the playoffs they had 18-14 record. They were equal basically, except that Eli won a SB. Eli is better.

Since 2010 both quarterbacks also equally made playoffs only two times, and Eli again out of those two appearances managed to win a SB.

Eli is better.

RW has choked in the playoffs every single year outside of the one where they could have won it with Trent Dilfer at QB.

I used to argue with a friend that TB > PM because of the playoffs, and this was a decade ago.

After title #6, pretty sure who won that one, playoffs matter, and it's about winning it ALL.

As if RW doesn't benefit from his awesome team lol.

My bad. Didn't realize you were trolling.

Eli is better than Rivers. From 2005 to 2010, in those six seasons, both QBs made playoffs in four of those seasons, and in the two seasons they missed the playoffs they had 18-14 record. They were equal basically, except that Eli won a SB. Eli is better.

Since 2010 both quarterbacks also equally made playoffs only two times, and Eli again out of those two appearances managed to win a SB.

Eli is better.

But yet some people still argue Phillip should be in the hall not because of what he's accomplished in the playoffs, but what he's accomplished in the regular season :rolleyes:

The playoffs is what separates the men from the boys in this league, and it's what separates TB from PM as I argued with my friend correctly many, many years ago.

My bad. Didn't realize you were trolling.

Not trolling, just truthing.

Trolling is what RW was doing to all his fanboys vs the Packers and Panthers in the playoffs.

OK now I'm trolling lol, have a nice day.

The playoffs is what separates the men from the boys in this league

Yes. That's what we are looking for. Not just a good quarterback to be groomed for a 10-year haul, but a quarterback who will contend straight from the gate, on rookie contract. It's about leading the team to playoffs and contending for the SB. It's not about having a good quarterback to groom. And Russell WIlson did just that, he contends year in and your out.
That's why Murray is going #1 overall. Kardinals will not mess around grooming Rosen, nor will they select Daniel Jones.

Yes. That's what we are looking for. Not just a good quarterback to be groomed for a 10-year haul, but a quarterback who will contend straight from the gate, on rookie contract. It's about leading the team to playoffs and contending for the SB. It's not about having a good quarterback to groom. And Russell WIlson did just that, he contends year in and your out.
That's why Murray is going #1 overall. Kardinals will not mess around grooming Rosen, nor will they select Daniel Jones.

RW is a very good QB, I just wouldn't put him in the hall yet like many want because he HAS struggled in the playoffs and needs to do better.

I agree we all want a QB that can win in the playoffs.

I fear Murray will be a little bit gimmicky like Lamar Jackson, which will be exposed in the playoffs. Time will tell, but I prefer taller, more traditional QB's.

There's no way Murray goes #1, not if he measures in below 5 '9 like many expect, that matters a lot.

History matters a lot, you don't spend a #1 overall on a QB that small when no one below 5 '10 has even played the game at that position on this level, we'll see.

And Phillips Rivers puts up Hall of Fame numbers! Until the playoffs happen...

Cmon man you’ve stated before how you don’t even watch these guys, including the dude you’re banging the drum for, how can you talk with any authority on these qb’s and their abilities? I used to really like your posts but after saying that i cant take your football analysis seriously at all.

Cmon man you’ve stated before how you don’t even watch these guys, including the dude you’re banging the drum for, how can you talk with any authority on these qb’s and their abilities? I used to really like your posts but after saying that i cant take your football analysis seriously at all.

As if height doesn't matter for an NFL QB lol, his height is a major concern at this level whether or not you or anyone else understand this truth, it is factual (never even discussed their abilities).

And the playoffs are all that matter because there's only 1 winner in this business, ask Jared Goff.

Big hint: Whenever someone sprinkles "lol" on one post after another at a sports forum, it means they are basically being wiped out but scrambling to pretend otherwise. They sadly seem to be the only one who doesn't recognize it.

It is a classic defensive mechanism. I've seen numerous examples, including one guy who does it repeatedly on another Dolphins site. It's been mostly absent here.

I'm not surprised a Russell Wilson detractor would use it, because opinion of Russell Wilson is one of the great litmus tests in sports. The guy has only been elite every step of the way in college and pro, as verified by every meaningful statistic, yet attracts the simplistic."I could do it...," fluff.

He will skip the combine because he is too small to stand next to the other quarterbacks without slipping in the draft. Baseball can have him.

Back
Top Bottom