Could Kyler Murray Dictate Where He Is Going? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Kyler Murray Dictate Where He Is Going?

Will say this. The announcement for Murray is something I'd intrigue for Miami. He has a lot of fans in Miami and the team is eager to meet with him

Ironically, we'd have the ammunition right now if Ross had his way last year.

Not that it's exactly a hot take, but he's not getting to 13. Someone is going to fall absolutely in love with him and take him early. The irony would be thick enough to spread on a slice of bread if the Oakland Raiders take him.

Agree 100%. No way he makes it to #13.
It’s an interesting decision- do we try to move up 2019 for Murray. Moving up might be costly and may take 2 jumps ala Wentz deal.
OR hold and build around the QB position.
Keep in mind some attractive QB options 2020 and expect to be in top 5 draft position.

I really don't get the infatuation with this kid. I don't see the justification for the hype. I think whoever drafts him is going to be disappointed in 4 yrs.

I am the exact opposite.

I absolutely see the resson to be infatuated with him and has justified the hype.

My bigger concern is “the Miami Dolphins” lol

Was listening to the Locked On Fins Podcast this morning and Travis Wingfield mentioned that Kyler could potentially tell teams that if they draft him, he'll just go play baseball. This would mean that he could tell a warm weather team like Miami that is rebuilding and is looking for a savior that if they draft him, he'll play for them.

Is this too spinfoil hat for you guys? Eli Manning did something similar to the Chargers back in the day, but he didnt have baseball to use as leverage.

I just thought it was an interesting idea.
Elway did the same thing

Back
Top Bottom