Could Mason Rudolph Change Our Fo Plan ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Mason Rudolph Change Our Fo Plan ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello from France,

First, could anybody tell me at what time draft begin today (ET please) ;)

I think our FO never dreamed than Mason Rudolph could be available with our 2 rounder......if it's the case could they change their plan (IMO their plan was Luke Falk Saturday) ?

Rudolph and Falk seems to be leaders and perhaps Rudolph arm strength could appeal Case ?

What is your opinion and who is your favorite between them and why ?

I personally wouldn't use any early picks on any QB that's left.

TE, LB, DT would all be priorities for those picks, though.

I do like Rudolph a lot. Im not impressed with what I saw in Geodert. Im really liking Andrews from Oklahoma as a TE. Mason Rudolph seems like a New England guy. But if we were to go QB (behind Tannehill and Osweiler) I would get a guy like Lauletta to groom.

I personally wouldn't use any early picks on any QB that's left.

TE, LB, DT would all be priorities for those picks, though.
Exactly......QB is not a dire need as compared to the positions you listed.
This of course depends on how you feel about Tannehill.

Don’t need any of those 2nd tier QBs. Should be TE, LB, DT, OL, Before picking up a qb. Then kicker.

IMO Case want his QB to groom and 2 years from now, this guy will be our QB.
So, I am Ok TE,LB, DT are more obvious need today but the draft is a long term process and Rudolph or Falk could be picked before Fourth rounder.

JMO but we could find solid TE (Conklin or Andrews) and LB ( Kiser, Burk, Jefferson).

I like Rudolph as well, but Miami has to get a playmaker at tight end. Haven't had that in a long time and would help the offensive big time .

I do like Rudolph a lot. Im not impressed with what I saw in Geodert. Im really liking Andrews from Oklahoma as a TE. Mason Rudolph seems like a New England guy. But if we were to go QB (behind Tannehill and Osweiler) I would get a guy like Lauletta to groom.

Andrews is about as boring of a TE prospect there is in the draft...dat 3 guy at best. Gets little to no seperation. In the playoffs he was absent...I wasn't even sure he was actually playing in the game.

I do like Lauletta though.

Back
Top Bottom