Could Mason Rudolph Change Our Fo Plan ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Mason Rudolph Change Our Fo Plan ?

At this point I want impact players that will help us this year. We're riding with Tannehill in 2018 and if he doesn't show something I can all but guarantee we'll drafting high for a QB next year.

If he is there in the 2nd I would have to take him. 2nd best QB in the draft imo and a huge steal. I want a TE badly but if I can swing Mason in 2, Griffin and Geseki both by trading to get another 3rd id be stoked.

not even mildly interested unless he is converting to TE

So wait......you want a TE huh? You hadn't made that clear. :p

I'm with you 110% Hoping Goedert is there. He seems like he has Gronk type production written all over him.

So wait......you want a TE huh? You hadn't made that clear. :p

I'm with you 110% Hoping Goedert is there. He seems like he has Gronk type production written all over him.

I try to be subtle...

Seriously though, I do want Goedert personally as he has to potential to be a star nevermind a starter. But even if he is off the board, if we don't find a good starting TE? This slot WR based O is ****ed even if a 28 year old Marino emerges from a time machine and demands to play QB

Rudolph seems as much of a project as Lamar Jackson without the speed factor. All his misses are high & he can't really read defenses he needs to be coached up but has crazy arm strength

I don't think you can pass on a TE or LB this high on the draft. The team has too many needs to go QB that high. I can understand in the first round because those guys have a higher chance of being franchise guys, but by this point we have to go BPA that fills a need.

I really hope we don't draft a QB before the 4th round. It's really a crapshoot at this stage. We have too many priority needs to fill. Personally, I'm in the first round or bust camp with that position.

I'd rather find guys who can contribute now, and draft a QB high in the first round in 2019 of 2020 (depending on Tannehill).

If we pass on a starter at TE or LB for a backup QB who probably won't pan out as a starter I'll be pissed.

I understand that you’re frustrated about the qb situation but are you honestly scared of Josh Allen or Sam Darnold? Their ceiling is about the same as Tannehill’s IMO. 8 to 15

Allen absolutely not, that's a terrible pick by the Bills. Darnold could be very special though. We were already behind the Bills though from last year when their QB situation was as bad as ours.

I really hope we don't draft a QB before the 4th round. It's really a crapshoot at this stage. We have too many priority needs to fill. Personally, I'm in the first round or bust camp with that position.

I'd rather find guys who can contribute now, and draft a QB high in the first round in 2019 of 2020 (depending on Tannehill).

If we pass on a starter at TE or LB for a backup QB who probably won't pan out as a starter I'll be pissed.

Well said! I want us to draft a qb and briefly considered Rudolph but we need lb and the help now!

Allen absolutely not, that's a terrible pick by the Bills. Darnold could be very special though. We were already behind the Bills though from last year when their QB situation was as bad as ours.

We don’t have Cutler anymore and they down graded to mccarren. How are we behind?

IMO Case want his QB to groom and 2 years from now, this guy will be our QB.
So, I am Ok TE,LB, DT are more obvious need today but the draft is a long term process and Rudolph or Falk could be picked before Fourth rounder.

JMO but we could find solid TE (Conklin or Andrews) and LB ( Kiser, Burk, Jefferson).
I just can't get on board with banking on any of the remaining QBs to eventually replace Tannehill. Some of these guys (Rudolph, Lauletta, Falk, Benkert) have the chance to develop, but what are the odds? New England can afford that gamble and that's why you'll probably see them take one in the second. We don't. We are still missing starters on both sides of the ball.

Nah. Give me Goedert or Gesicki who will step right in and win that starting job with ease from day one. Give me a LB who is already better than Chase Allen, Mike Hull, Stephone Anthony, etc. And has the potential to be a legit solid starter.

I try to be subtle...

Seriously though, I do want Goedert personally as he has to potential to be a star nevermind a starter. But even if he is off the board, if we don't find a good starting TE? This slot WR based O is ****ed even if a 28 year old Marino emerges from a time machine and demands to play QB

We definitely have to get a TE and we have to do it with this pick. The drop off after Gisecki is too high in my book. Give me Goedert!!!

Back
Top Bottom