Could Moss deal really be happening???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Moss deal really be happening????

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
I just read on Clayton's quick hits, CB Jason Webster will choose between lucrative contracts from Miami and atlanta. each is in $3 million a year range with huge signing bonuses. He was in miami today, flew to Atlanta.
Madison has agreed to a paycut. Why would we still be in hot pursuit of $3 million a year for a nickel corner??? We wouldn't be.
I can't see us cutting Madison with him agreeing to paycut.
That leaves MADISON leaving via trade maybe????
I would be all for Madison+Ogun+1st rounder= Randy Moss.
We sign Webster to take Madison's place, Ogun is leaving, 1st rounder would be a WR anyhow.
Let's keep Chambers. He is not involved in this trade.
Maybe we pulled back on the Woody and Tait thing to make this Moss thing work. We need the $$$$ if this really is possible.
Minnesota seems to be trying to move him to us. Maybe they are done with him. maybe they see Ogun and Madison as defensive building blocks. Do they believe they can replace Moss in this year's draft??? Let's hope!!!!
D@mn these rumors!!!!!

OMG HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID!!!! WE ARE NOT GETTING RANDY MOSS!!!!!!!

OR we could wait and see how this all plays out....

Fact: We got Ricky when no one said we would

Fact: We got Seau, when no one said we would

Fact: While moss is the best WR in the game, if he is unhappy there, they can GREATLY upgrade their Defense, while picking up a possible franchise QB in this draft.

Chill out, and let's see what happens.

Wtf we offered Webster a $3m a year deal with a huge bonus for? According to the Sentinel, Bryant and Howard(I have Bryant, then Howard, then Webster, then Macklin for us) are coming in tomorrow.

Were not getting Randy Moss......

BUT I HEARD THAT WE ARE GETTING TO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....forget it.......

Originally posted by Section126
Were not getting Randy Moss......

BUT I HEARD THAT WE ARE GETTING TO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....forget it.......
I think you've become delirious:lol:

clear.gif

YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE, AND HAVE BEEN DROP-KICKED OUT OF HERE, W0000000000000000

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I think you've become delirious:lol:

People are losing it around here.....

BTW, how do you like Winfield globetrotting around the league when he has a contract in hand from the Jits?

Chambers84,
Why the **** does it bother you so much anyway? Ignore it, I would love for us to get Philip Rivers and i hear people still bring him up all the time. I dont think thats even a possibility anymore but im not going to RIP ON EVERYONE WHO MEANTIONS HIS NAME. Who do you think you are? honestly?

Wow, I sense a stern warning for Phinfan31. I don't like the idea of giving that much up for Moss if they are truly trying to rid themselves of him. Spielman needs to stand pat if that is the case, the price should drop or be dead but at least we wouldn't be worse off. If the price dropped to perhaps just those players, I think I could deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom