Could Moss deal really be happening???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Moss deal really be happening????

while your post is appreciated by many, i dont think it will last long in its current form, maybe lose the first two sentences, as they hurt your credibilty and are a pretty obvious personal attack

but, he has as much of a right to say it isnt happening as you and i do of saying it will happen.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Terry Tate: Darn right Chambers84, if the guy got beef with you, he should take it up via PM, not here, because he just paid the ultimate price: he just got JACKED UP!!!
clear.gif

I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, NOR DO I ACT LIKE I DO. I DO KNOW THAT MOSS ISN'T COMING TO MIAMI AND IT'S DUMB SEEING ALL THESE DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT IT. IT'S SO FAR FETCHED AND SUCH BULL$HIT!!! BUT IF YOU WANT TO BLAST ME, PM ME, DON'T DO IT PUBLICY!! GET A LIFE!!

by the way i apologise to everyone else reading this thread, I should have PMed chambers84 those messages. sorry

It would be nice if the FO would make a offer to a Offensive lineman.

John Clayton also said on espn tv earlier today that Moss will definetly be playing in a Vikings uniform next year.

So lets put this Moss issue to rest.

Aww sh*t, these dudes done brought out the caps lock!

Originally posted by chambers84

I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, NOR DO I ACT LIKE I DO. I DO KNOW THAT MOSS ISN'T COMING TO MIAMI AND IT'S DUMB SEEING ALL THESE DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT IT. IT'S SO FAR FETCHED AND SUCH BULL$HIT!!! BUT IF YOU WANT TO BLAST ME, PM ME, DON'T DO IT PUBLICY!! GET A LIFE!!

Actually Chambers, I think it would be interesting to see just how many threads you've infested with

"Not gonna happen!"

Anyone else feeling a SPAM count?

honestly, let us DISCUSS it. This thread is VERY clearly titled "Could this Moss deal really be happening?". Therefore it is easily avoided.

Had it been entiteled "this thread doesn't talk about Randy Moss at all" Then I think you'd have a point. But since you willingly went into a thread that is OBVIOUSLY about moss just to post your distaste for the millionth time in the past 24 hours, your subjecting YOURSELF to reading about moss. It's no one's fault but yours.

SO, i please ask that you quit spamming threads with anti-moss slander.

I should get a life?? You try and act like god on every one of these threads like you KNOW ALL. You constantly RIP on every single person who even meantions the name Moss. Why only about Moss? How bout people who still think were getting Eli Manning? Just ignore them or calmly write a reply saying why you dont think we will get this player or that player. Instead of acting mature about it you flip out and scream at everyone and treat them like theyre STUPID because they would like for a certain player to come to our team. Everyone gets their hopes up in the offseason and talk pipedreams 80% of the time but what does it matter? Barely anything we predict on these forums turns out to be true anyways?? Just leave people alone, nobody wants to listen to you anymore about why you dont thinkwe will get Randy or any other player for that matter.

Originally posted by Graythreat

Actually Chambers, I think it would be interesting to see just how many threads you've infested with

"Not gonna happen!"

Anyone else feeling a SPAM count?

honestly, let us DISCUSS it. This thread is VERY clearly titled "Could this Moss deal really be happening?". Therefore it is easily avoided.

Had it been entiteled "this thread doesn't talk about Randy Moss at all" Then I think you'd have a point. But since you willingly went into a thread that is OBVIOUSLY about moss just to post your distaste for the millionth time in the past 24 hours, your subjecting YOURSELF to reading about moss. It's no one's fault but yours.

SO, i please ask that you quit spamming threads with anti-moss slander.

Yeah Gray just owned you chambers84 i think weve both shamed you enough times publicly, whats funny is as soon as i started typing this reply i get a PM from chambers, whats the matter cant take the embarassment??

Guys quit fightin you you will follow phinfan31's footsteps out the door, I ain't playin fool!

Originally posted by chambers84
I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, NOR DO I ACT LIKE I DO. I DO KNOW THAT MOSS ISN'T COMING TO MIAMI

I'm not here to say that Moss is or isn't coming to Miami, Miami and the Vikings are the only ones that know. My question to you is, if we could get Randy Moss, wouldn't you want him?

Now, just to be a a**:

If Miami ever signs a player with the last name Moss, you should put this in your sig(if your still here on this board) "I was wrong 50times on finheaven's messageboard"

:D

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Chambers84,
Why the **** does it bother you so much anyway? Ignore it, I would love for us to get Philip Rivers and i hear people still bring him up all the time. I dont think thats even a possibility anymore but im not going to RIP ON EVERYONE WHO MEANTIONS HIS NAME. Who do you think you are? honestly?

No need to FREEEEEAK OUT man!! :lol:

Anyways, sure it is possible that we get moss. Highly unlikely yes, but far from impossible. No need to bash on us dreamers Chambers84. :cry: lol

Originally posted by Samphin
Wow, I sense a stern warning for Phinfan31. I don't like the idea of giving that much up for Moss if they are truly trying to rid themselves of him. Spielman needs to stand pat if that is the case, the price should drop or be dead but at least we wouldn't be worse off. If the price dropped to perhaps just those players, I think I could deal with it.

I know I'm a Newb and all, but Chambers84 is very annoying when it comes to forcing his views on other people. He thinks because the Randy trade seems ludicrous to him, that we aren't allowed to talk about it.

PhinPhan31, I suggest you don't go over to the forums on miamidolphins.com

You think Chambers84 is bad, some of the people over there are unbelievable. There are gonna be pessimists everywhere you go. Just gotta do your best to ignore it.:)

Honestly, if nobody likes Chambers84 comments in a thread, click the minus symbol next to his avatar.

No matter who has a problem with him saying "MOSS IS NOT COMING TO MIAMI", it is his opinion on it. After all these rumors being denied and then new ones starting, I am starting to tell myself that Moss is not coming to Miami(I never really said he was to myself or anybody else, but starting to not dream about it anymore). Mabye Chambers84 wants Moss in a phins jersery but is be real realistic about it and just crushing the dream in eyes before it actually gets crushed.

Back
Top Bottom