Could Moss deal really be happening???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Moss deal really be happening????

Originally posted by Phinfan31

Yeah Gray just owned you chambers84 i think weve both shamed you enough times publicly, whats funny is as soon as i started typing this reply i get a PM from chambers, whats the matter cant take the embarassment??

Again your an immature individual. Can't take the heat when I PM you, but you can do it in front of everybody here!! You can't take the heat?? You have blasted me publicy before, and I warned you last time to PM me if you had a problem. I have no beef with GRAYTHREAT, but YOU I now have a problem with. I haven't had a problem with hardly anybody on this board until you blasted your mouth a few weeks ago.

I been here since this damn site was created and have posted many things, articles etc that I have received compliments on. Your in no position to blast me inapproppriately. Your about 1 post away from me reporting your actions to a MOD. You still can't even PM me when the time calls. I bet you were that kid in school that talked a big game when it came to beating someone a$$, but when you showed up for the fight you had to bring all your little friends...............

AS FAR AS EVERYONE ELSE IS CONCERNED, I apologize for the excessive "RANDY MOSS ISN'T COMING TO MIAMI" posts I have made. I will lay off, peace to you all that thought I was out of control..........

AS FOR PHINFAN31, you've got some problems, and your negativity is obviously derived from the last time you blasted me inappropriately in a public forum weeks ago over something so stupid. I told you then to PM me if you had a problem and you still haven't learned your lesson. Bottom line, leave me the F*CK alone or you won't be here for very long!! THAT IS A FACT, NOT AN OPINION!!!!!

Originally posted by enigmatics

I know I'm a Newb and all, but Chambers84 is very annoying when it comes to forcing his views on other people. He thinks because the Randy trade seems ludicrous to him, that we aren't allowed to talk about it.

its not that he 'called him out' its more in the way he did it. First off personal attacks are a big no no. Second, even though a good portion of the active posters on the messageboard feel the same, a conflict like that is best addressed in the form of a PM, no in public as was done...

or else...TTT will plant you on your @ss :D

Originally posted by Snickersbps

its not that he 'called him out' its more in the way he did it. First off personal attacks are a big no no. Second, even though a good portion of the active posters on the messageboard feel the same, a conflict like that is best addressed in the form of a PM, no in public as was done...

or else...TTT will plant you on your @ss :D

Yeah I got a nice lil' warning by TT when I first started posting hahahah his picture cracks me up when it shows up like that.

Back
Top Bottom