Could this be the end of Dolphins Cheerleaders? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could this be the end of Dolphins Cheerleaders?

I have an idea. Since the cheerleaders do zilch for the game, we can just dump all of them and we will not have to discuss this anymore.:up:

Fast food workers want $15 per hour. Cheerleaders are complaining of being treated unfairly. Whats next, Bleacher Report writers demanding to be respected as real journalists?

There were a couple hotties on the squad two seasons ago that got my attention but after the opening kick off they are a non factor
.Still I hope we keep them.
They interviewed one Cheerleader on Finsiders that said they are planning their yearly trip to Afganistan.
If nothing else that's certainly one good reason to have them.Community service.

Last edited by a moderator:
CheerLeaders are for all of the Woody's in the World.....A simple distraction for one part of the body,so the other part can concentrate on the football!!! Definitely nice eye candy though!!!

CheerLeaders are for all of the Woody's in the World.....A simple distraction for one part of the body,so the other part can concentrate on the football!!! Definitely nice eye candy though!!!

very poetic. you should get that published.

Back
Top Bottom