Could this really happen? Interesting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could this really happen? Interesting

I don't care what that chart says, there's no way moving from 18 to 9 would only cost us pick 50. Stop dreaming people.
Maybe I misread it but thought it would cost us both 2nds

Or it’s 9 and Jeudy for 6... then draft waddle at 9, that would be honestly an A+ draft right off the bat

Chris Grier: "Hey George"
Geroge Paton "Hey Chris"

Media: DOLPHINS IN TALKS WITH DENVER TO TRADE THE SIXTH OVERALL PICK AND THE FT. LAUDERDALE HYATT.

Keep 6 and then trade up from 18 to 9. Never considered this option.
I don't know , if miami manages to get pitts. I'd say get a top defender or player at 18 as the wr class is deep. And some pretty good wrs miami can get at 36 or 50. I would rather miami get a rb at 36 tho if Etienne or Javonte Williams are there and maybe Rashod Bateman with other 2nd. The offense could be looking pretty good with those picks

Maybe I misread it but thought it would cost us both 2nds

ah, maybe I'm the one that misread it.....lol

yeah both yall misread, but im just copying Blue only going into more detail

18 + 36 = 9 + 114 (their 4th round pick)

Definately would have to be a draft day trade to see whats on the board at the 9. If we do something like go Sewell at 6, then hell yeah i want us to come back up to get one of the top weapons. If we get Pitts, then yeah it wouldnt hurt to come back up and get waddle/smith if available. If we draft Chase/Waddle/Smith at 6 then there is zero reason to trade back up to pick up one of the other 3.

Just get one of the big 4 at 6, and hope that Parsons or another player slides to 18. If we draft chase or waddle 6 and for some reason the weight scares everyone and Smith drops to 18 (doubtful), than sure, draft 2 1st round wide recievers I guess, hell flip one of the midgets for a late round pick in this scenario.

Back
Top Bottom