Could Tua's insertion resurrect Jordan Howard's career | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Tua's insertion resurrect Jordan Howard's career

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It is pretty crazy how a pretty big FA signing in Jordan Howard has led to absolutely nothing. Howard has been one of the best all purpose backs in the league the last few years. Fitz ran a more conventional offense, if Tua does come in and run more RPO....I wonder if that could possibly make Howard more valuable to us?

The guy looks like a shell of his former self. I dont see it happening but I hope it does. Jakeem Grant on the other hand, I think he will flourish with Tua throwing him soft catchable balls.

I think Howard may have come in out of shape cause he looked big, slow and had no explosion. I was a big fan of his at other places but he has been a big disappointment.

The season is still young and if either Gaskin or Brieda get nicked up he could still be valuable. He may be a better back in colder weather and may still be a factor.

If he doesn't show anything more this year we release him in the off-season and draft our stud RB.

Howard looks like a power back who lacks power at this point. I suppose that he could look better with big gaping holes, but then again... so could anyone. I don't know that he's done, but he's not in the shape that he need to be to be successful THIS year.

Team resurrection "yes." Howard resurrection "no."

Unless Tua can handoff, horse collar Howard and toss him over the defense while Howard holds onto the ball.

Drafting Najee Harris wouldn't hurt.

I do not know why Howard is not working out. But expecting anyone one player to resurrect a career seems less likely.

I’m not too upset because I saw it coming. Of all the moves we made in the offseason, he was the least exciting for me. I watch just about every Eagles game that doesn’t conflict with Miami so I knew he had no juice left.

On the surface it wasn’t a big deal though because last years RBs were just that horrible that Howard represented an upgrade.

If he gets activated at some point, it would be nice to see him play well.

That's all I'd hope for. Not thinking it would be Tua-related at all.

Just improvement from what he's shown to date.

I do not know why Howard is not working out. But expecting anyone one player to resurrect a career seems less likely.
Scheme and fit absolutely impact the success of other players, especially with a QB change. A lot of people expect to see Grant's numbers jump up as well.

Back
Top Bottom