Could You Stomach Osweiller Starting In 2019? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could You Stomach Osweiller Starting In 2019?

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
... to give us a high pick in 2020??

Many fans here petition for Foles/Flacco/Bridgewater to “hold” us over for a year, and automatically assume we will have our pick of QB in the 2020 class.

I’m saying the two do not go together.

Most of the early picks in 2020 go to teams that need a QB. We NEED to pick early.

In the immortal words of Sean Connery in Celebrity Jeopardy, we need to:

“Suck it Tribeck

Suck it long and hard”

Osweiller will get you 6 -7 wins so not actually tanking.

hmmm I'm not a fan of tanking for college players who have never played a down in the NFL. Its a risk. Tank an entire season, lose fans, sales....all for Tua or Fromm, who may not even pan out in the NFL. Everyone was sold on Jamarcus Russell, Mark Sanchez, Christian Ponder, Matt Leinart, Jimmy Garrapolo, RG3, Matt Barkley....the list goes on.

Could I stomach Osweiler starting? Well if he had a better OL and receivers got open, sure why not.

The best way to go out the 2020 draft is simple: Xavien Howard. Trade him for a 2020 1st round pick to a team who you know will most likely pick in the Top 10. We now have 2 1st round picks, trade both to move up and get our QB. Jets, Cardinals, Bills, Browns, 49ers are not picking QBs. Tampa Bay and Oakland might, and they might even pick one this year.

Sure if it's a Fail for Fromm campaign. He sounds about right. He'll have a good game and we will not go winless, but he's bad enough to give us a top 5 pick.

I've seen my wife take a crap while in labor with our 1st son. I didn't know girls did that, but now I can stomach anything.

TMI my dude...

giphy.gif

Can’t do it and won’t do it. I could watch Fales or a 3rd round pick but I’ll take a sabbatical in 2019 if Brock is the starter.

And for the last time F*** the class of 2020.
Like “F*ck the class of 2018”?

Teams like the Browns, yes the Browns, can settle and build a team around Baker Mayfield.

Wouldn’t it be nice to do so?

I’m tired of the merry go round. I want that young franchise gunslinger.

I do not want another cast off

I can stomach anything. The thing is, it would go as two losing seasons for Grier because of intentional tanking and failure to put in an effort in that season, and whoever the headcoach is, and I'd want them both fired Grier and the headcoach for intentionally tanking.

We know what Oz is, and also what he isn't. The only reason he was even here, is his familiarity with Gases guru offensive system.

Prefer to see what we have in Fales, or Falk, although Fales is a FA now Falk has a couple yrs left on a cheep deal.

Like “F*ck the class of 2018”?

Teams like the Browns, yes the Browns, can settle and build a team around Baker Mayfield.

Wouldn’t it be nice to do so?

I’m tired of the merry go round. I want that young franchise gunslinger.

I do not want another cast off

I think it was obvious Miami wanted Mayfield but Cleveland was not budging.

Back
Top Bottom