Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Tried this last week and it proved quite popular so lets give it another go. Give us your hot takes below

giphy.gif

Instant reaction?

This is the first week that there were really some positives. We showed some fight, and the guys who don’t really buy into our system and buy in to our rebuild stick out like sore thumbs.

This season will be tough but I’m excited for the future 100%

We played one half of competitive football. And a 2nd half that was just like first two games. Rosen impressed me. With shitty oline and receivers dropping about 10 balls today. Also on the road in Dallas I think Rosen did pretty good. Defense is still trash as ****. Howard had a burn the tape game. Our run game is nonexistent. Drake can be traded but what’s he even worth?

-Rosen looks like a quality NFL QB. But im still taking a QB #1 based on today.

-I don't know if Dieter is any good at G, but he sure as hell is not a LT.

-Wilkins and Godchaux made some nice plays in the run game but overall the front 7 got worked once again.

-LBs seemed non-existent today.

- Secondary was great in the first, not so much in the second. Hard to blame them though when the pass rush was so pathetic all game.

- X had a bit of a rough day but he was going against an elite WR, not gonna be perfect every game.

-Why does Haack still have a job? He makes a couple nice punts every now and then but seems like he has a shank or two every single game.

-Awesome call on the onside kick. Ticky tack offsides took away a potentially game changing play.

Overally we didn't look like total garbage, but we still are clearly the worst team in the league. Going to be a long year but hope to see continued growth.

I also like the adjustment by the coaching staff to max protect to at least give Rosen a chance to play football. They held up well in the 1st half ...minus 3 Drops and Drake sucking we should've went into the locker room leading that game.

You can win in the NFL any Sunday if you leverage favorable in-game situations. If you fail to make the most of opportunity the superior talent is going to win 11 out of 10 times, especially when that forces an undertalented and struggling offense which has no running game or blocking ability to become entirely predictable.

Back
Top Bottom