Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread

The offense looked deflated in the 2nd half which was not surprising considering how many missed opportunities we had in the 1st.
I wish the play calling was more aggressive with these opportunities to score in the beginning.
We'll see how this evolves over the season but disappointed in the 2nd half adjustments.... Also quite discouraging with Grant, ready to see another big body with sure hands outside of P.Williams.

I'm just excited to see how this team looks if they decide to build around Rosen and give him adequate protection! We'll see...

Last edited:
Improving but can't finish games. We gave this one away. The missed field goal, the "dropped TD", offsides on a great onside kick call, DP drop, KD fumble. We gave it away. Defense could have been better but there's no pass rush to help our corners and they have two really good running backs who did their thing. You can't deny we have gotten better each of the first 3 games and that's all we want!

Team was competitive in the first half. 3rd quarter was a disaster. We never adjusted to the Cowpokes halftime adjustments.
For his first start (considering it was away) Rosen looked more than just competent. Especially the first half was frustrating. Two dropped TD passes, one fumble by Drake near the goal line. The game actually could have been competitive. I stopped counting at 5 drops.
I am looking forward to see how he will develop.

The toughest part of our schedule is now over (3 playoff contenders with two being Super Bowl aspiring). Moving on the the Redskins game.

I saw Wilkins make a couple of good plays he is progressing. Godchaux had a very nice rush. He is making more plays. I believe it is realistic to think that the team will play well during the second half of the season. The coaching staff seems to be developing players. Still too early to tell, but I see improvements.

More juggling on the OL coming... be nice if the rest of the offense decides they will play competently.

The toughest part of our schedule is now over (3 playoff contenders with two being Super Bowl aspiring). Moving on the the Redskins game.

Much relief as far as that is concerned. Regardless of the lack of talent we've designed for ourselves you couldn't have drawn up three tougher teams for us to play the first three weeks, outside of throwing KC in there.

I saw Wilkins make a couple of good plays he is progressing. Godchaux had a very nice rush. He is making more plays. I believe it is realistic to think that the team will play well during the second half of the season. The coaching staff seems to be developing players. Still too early to tell, but I see improvements.

They should extend Godchaux now... never mind these Grant and David ones.

Preston William's has uncapped athletic talent but has butterfingers. Also Ballage runs with the same power as Gisecki. He should watch tapes of Frank Gore.

Rosen showed more pocket presence today than we have seen in 10 years (Chad Pennington)

Agreed very encouraging! Elusive and aware enough to improvise and extend plays. Give him respectable protection and we may just see elite talent with the ball placement to pick apart defenses. Very promising!

Rosen can play, but it might not matter with what’s around him.

Has NOTHING to do with the actual game, but Charles Davis is now on my hit list...HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! he should be ashamed of himself

Back
Top Bottom