Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant

Hes going to get a decent contract.

Watch out for the Chargers. They need to do something notable.

Redskins, Jets, Bears, Jaguars, Patriots, Seahawks as well as others will have interest.

Id take him for 1 year 5 million max. That aint happening.

Browns just paid 75 million dollars for with 47 guaranteed for 400 catches at 10 ypc with 22 TD's......and could've waited to pay a lot less for a bigger, faster receiver with 500 plus catches for 7500 yds and....73 scores....73! He produces every year, even the last few where his been hurt and suspended he's had the same amount of scores as JL14 the last 3 playing a lot less than JL14. I know JL14 is younger by a 4 years, but 1 receiver scores all over the field to include the red zone and the other doesn't except the red zone......i'm just glad we didn't break the bank for our old offense limiting WR....now....I don't want Dez, but i'd think he'd be a better option financially and with his role on the field than JL14....jmo....

I would not be surprised if he tests the waters and resigns with the Cowboys at a reduced rate. Would also be interesting if the Giants actually do trade OBJ and sign Bryant. I could also see the Rams being in play after losing Watkins and seem to be all in this year!

I would not be surprised if he tests the waters and resigns with the Cowboys at a reduced rate. Would also be interesting if the Giants actually do trade OBJ and sign Bryant.

Zero percent chance that happens. Dallas burned that bridge.

Dez is still Dez when healthy he was just not the center of attention on the offense with that oline and Zeke. Hes also still very good in the red zone. Wouldn't want him on the team though it is the wrong direction and no way Gase wants that kind of mouth on the sideline and I'd agree with Gase. Big distraction.

I'm thinking Red Skins, they have a real void at WR and they need star talent at the position. Green Bay and Los Angeles Rams maybe.

Once again Dez is not the type of player gase would want in my opinion we just got rid of one with a way higher upside.

Philly would not surprise me in the slightest...Alshon Jeffery is going to have a late start to the season.

Back
Top Bottom