Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant

Im open to a 1 year prove it deal for 6M. Other then that.. See ya Only cause we have WR s that are injury prone such as Danny and Devante.

While he did play in every game last year he did miss 3 in 2016 and 7 games in 2015. He isn’t injury free either.

He might be the most overrated big name receiver in the NFL. He never lived up to his hype and he was never worth the headaches.

He wants to stay in the NFC East. He walked out of the meeting saying "I'll see y'all twice a year." He also tweeted, "They don't think I have an edge, well I got one now. It's personal." I bet he settles for a one year "prove it" contract with a division rival so he can scorch Dallas.

He wants to stay in the NFC East. He walked out of the meeting saying "I'll see y'all twice a year." He also tweeted, "They don't think I have an edge, well I got one now. It's personal." I bet he settles for a one year "prove it" contract with a division rival so he can scorch Dallas.

He’s an emotional dude. Once he calms down and cooler heads prevail, he’ll sign with a contender.

No more divas please. Let's build a team of high character players who buy into the concept of team and give that a shot. If we do it well we will start winning games, we will show discipline in games, we will be a well coached team and we will look like a well coached team. Next stop after that is Championships. This isn't the NBA where you can put LeBron with Wade and Bosch and win titles, we tried that and failed so what I'm saying is that Dez is the exact opposite of what this team needs going forward. Find stars in the draft and build around them. Put Dez with Johnny Manziel somewhere, just not the Dolphins.

He’s an emotional dude. Once he calms down and cooler heads prevail, he’ll sign with a contender.

Maybe so, BUT the Eagles don't have true #1 receiver yet either (two birds with one stone).

Back
Top Bottom