Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

Alex22 said:
Um no

thats not gonna happen Ill bet all I have on him faling

What a ridiculous attempt at a statement. How can you say that? What basis do you have that he'll fall flat on his face? 3 National Titles potentially, 1 possibly 2 defeats in his career, 1 Heisman, great touch, great poise, great leadership, pocket presence, enough mobility, a decent enough arm, throws a very catcheable ball, etc etc etc

Chisel Monkey said:
Preach on Brother.... All of the Vince Young Nay Sayers will be eating crow in a couple of years!!!

Whats one got to do with the other...why cant they both end up being good QB's

Its funny...but if someone has a so called fav..they completely dis every other QB..specially those in the Young , Leinart camps.....

Finfanforever said:
Why would Texans not take Bush...They're bad but not ret@rted.

They just signed Dominik Davis to a huge contract this last offseason

They have their RB of the future

Them taking Bush is like the Colts trading up to take a QB

Alex22 said:
That would be terrible not cool

Matt Leinart is gonna fall flat on his face in the NFL

I hope he is no where near miami

We might buy your argument ..if you could back it up with any kind of evidence to support your thesis...

Other wise...your theory sounds as though it were conceived by a second grader.

Alex22 said:
Because

1- texans wont take bush

2- miami wont be picking #2

and many other things not the least of which is that ferguson will be a top 5 pick

How can u actually say that Texans wont take Bush?? they already said they are keeping Carr, so who's worth #1 pick if ur not takin Bush and if u have a Qb you won't take Leinart then who goes at #1???

Boomer said:
What a ridiculous attempt at a statement. How can you say that? What basis do you have that he'll fall flat on his face? 3 National Titles potentially, 1 possibly 2 defeats in his career, 1 Heisman, great touch, great poise, great leadership, pocket presence, enough mobility, a decent enough arm, throws a very catcheable ball, etc etc etc

1- No arm strength

2- Teams play 8 in the box against him because of bush

3- He has great WR's

4- He isnt THAT accurate ive watched him play about 11 times, he throws it around his WR's but he doesnt hit them in stride as much as you people say

5- A heisman doesnt make you a great QB

6- He didnt deserve any of the national championships, year 1 LSU was better, year 2 Auburn was better, this year texas is gonna crush them

Alex22 said:
They just signed Dominik Davis to a huge contract this last offseason

They have their RB of the future

Them taking Bush is like the Colts trading up to take a QB

Hmm wondered if they thought they would even be in a position to get a player like Bush....when they made that contract offer. It still doesnt stop them from getting a player like Bush...who will be infinatley better than Davis...

Alex22 said:
I would love anyone to tell me why leinart will succeed

because I can come up with numerous reasons he wont

Well, apart from what I've just said above, he's mentally switched on, has great field awareness, patience and intelligence in the pocket, a great mental clock, doesn't force the ball, can buy time, is a great play faker, uses his eyes supremely well to look the safety off the ball before working back to his primary target, can work through his progressions and never gets hurried doing so, regardless of what's happening around him, is very accurate, has the best touch of any QB I've evaluated in almost 2 decades, has a quick set up and release and is a winner.

Phin_Phan said:
How can u actually say that Texans wont take Bush?? they already said they are keeping Carr, so who's worth #1 pick if ur not takin Bush and if u have a Qb you won't take Leinart then who goes at #1???

1- They will probally trade the pick for a huge deal

2- They will take ferguson LT with their pick

RB isnt a need on the texans, thats like saying the colts should draft a QB

Boomer said:
Well, apart from what I've just said above, he's mentally switched on, has great field awareness, patience and intelligence in the pocket, a great mental clock, doesn't force the ball, can buy time, is a great play faker, uses his eyes supremely well to look the safety off the ball before working back to his primary target, can work through his progressions and never gets hurried doing so, regardless of what's happening around him, is very accurate, has the best touch of any QB I've evaluated in almost 2 decades, has a quick set up and release and is a winner.

Im not even argueing this

anyone who buys into the leinart or usc hype isnt worth my time

Alex22 said:
1- No arm strength

3- He has great WR's

4- He isnt THAT accurate ive watched him play about 11 times, he throws it around his WR's but he doesnt hit them in stride as much as you people say

6- He didnt deserve any of the national championships, year 1 LSU was better, year 2 Auburn was better, this year texas is gonna crush them

How does someone not deserve a national championship...

And by your argument..Peyton Manning sucks...because he has great WR's, plus teams have to stack 8 in the box to stop the Edge.....

Alex22 said:
1- No arm strength

3- He has great WR's

You'e 1-6 on that. He has good wideouts, but the rest is utter nonsense.

Alex22 said:
Im not even argueing this

anyone who buys into the leinart or usc hype isnt worth my time

You're not arguing because you have no argument.

Back
Top Bottom