Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

SkapePhin said:
LMAO! The guy has SF trading their 2 overall pick for Ricky and Miami's 15. I would take that in a SECOND!

In essence, we would be trading Ricky and next year's second and swap 1st round picks. That would be a sweet deal.

Alex22 said:
1- No arm strength

2- Teams play 8 in the box against him because of bush

3- He has great WR's

4- He isnt THAT accurate ive watched him play about 11 times, he throws it around his WR's but he doesnt hit them in stride as much as you people say

5- A heisman doesnt make you a great QB

6- He didnt deserve any of the national championships, year 1 LSU was better, year 2 Auburn was better, this year texas is gonna crush them

shall we go over reason's why Vince Young might fail?

1-He has 6'+ WRs, all he has to do is lob the ball to them

2-He has not gone up against a good corner all year (Charles Gordon has been a disappointment all year)

3-The toughest defense Vince Young faced in the Big 12 was during practice

4-He does not play in a pro style offense

5-You claim Leinhart is inaccurate Young might be the most efficient QB in the nation, but it's not hard to complete passes when the best corner you faced all year plays for Kansas. When he played Ohio State, he struggled most of the game. Oh and I've seen all of Young's games the past two years. When he's not playing from the shotgun/option (aka Benson is in the backfield) he struggled. And Young has more ints than Leinhart with less attempts

6-Leinhart didn't deserve either championship? He killed a very good Michigan team, and destroyed an OU team that was supposed to be better than the 03 team. FYI, Leinhart beat an Auburn team in 03 that had every player back on offense back last year. Vince Young's beat who? A Michigan team with 2 freshmen starting w/o their number 2 WR, and a OSU team that was playing musical quarterback.

7)Bush was part of Leinhart's success, but you do realize that Bush played a lot of slot WR the last two years, and LenDale White was the main back right? How good was Young when 8 men were in the box to stop Benson?

Now I'm not a Young hater/Leinhart supporter. I'm just pointing out that it's too easy to point out flaws.

SkapePhin said:
LMAO! The guy has SF trading their 2 overall pick for Ricky and Miami's 15. I would take that in a SECOND!

You missed the catch..we give up our second rounder next year as well....

vt_dolfan said:
You missed the catch..we give up our second rounder next year as well....

That's not a catch. Like I said earlier, it's like trading Ricky, swapping 1st round picks and giving next year's second. The net difference is Ricky and a second round pick

Alex22 said:
1- No arm strength

2- Teams play 8 in the box against him because of bush

3- He has great WR's

4- He isnt THAT accurate ive watched him play about 11 times, he throws it around his WR's but he doesnt hit them in stride as much as you people say

5- A heisman doesnt make you a great QB

6- He didnt deserve any of the national championships, year 1 LSU was better, year 2 Auburn was better, this year texas is gonna crush them

Your just a texas fan and Vince Young Homer. I can give double as many reason why Vince Young will fail. Your points are bogus. I seen every game of him at USC and hes the best QB in the draft and will do well in the NFL.

Absolutely...

Amars said:
Your just a texas fan and Vince Young Homer. I can give double as many reason why Vince Young will fail. Your points are bogus. I seen every game of him at USC and hes the best QB in the draft and will do well in the NFL.

I think someone finally got to the root of the issue. ;)

Alex22 said:
They just signed Dominik Davis to a huge contract this last offseason

They have their RB of the future

Them taking Bush is like the Colts trading up to take a QB

Gee Comparing Davis to Bush is like comparing Travis Minor to Ronnie Brown.

Alex22 said:
Um no

thats not gonna happen Ill bet all I have on him faling

We all know that Vince Young is the best player to eer come out, but dont diss Lienart :sidelol:

17. Minnesota Vikings: Laurence Maroney, RB (USC),,,,,,
they made an error hes from minnesota i think but i know hes not from SC....

You know...there's a reason that Boomer is a draft guru.

Back
Top Bottom