Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

Well if you think back to a past thread, Alex22 did not like Printers either. I dont know why he is so down on us getting a QB that isnt Young

Alex22 said:
That would be terrible not cool

Matt Leinart is gonna fall flat on his face in the NFL

I hope he is no where near miami

You're the same guy who thinks Tom Brady is overrated, and thinks Vince Young is the end all be all of college Q.B.'s

Did'nt you also say that Leinart should try to be more like you?

Boomer said:
Leinart has the best touch of any passer I've studied in nigh on 20 years. I assume that the person who said this was a crazy mock was talking specifically about that trade rather than the mock as a whole? Because the mock as a whole isn't bad at all.

Bush to Houston would have been very likely indeed and still may be if they lose out. Ferguson will go in the top 5 if there's a team that has a need there.

Boomer, LeFors had a nice touch on his passes.

IF THE 'BRICK LASTS THAT LONG I'M GONNA GET A BILLS TATTOO ! That is soooo not happenin' !!!!!

I bet the same people saying leinart will fall on his face said the same thing about Carson Palmer years ago.

SkapePhin said:
LMAO! The guy has SF trading their 2 overall pick for Ricky and Miami's 15. I would take that in a SECOND!

and our pick next year (2007), 2nd round I think it was, not sure, that article was like 4 thread pages ago :D

BrazForPhins said:
I would make that trade in a heart beat. That's exactly what I'd give up for a top QB prospect

I'd give up next years number one instead of the two for Leinart.

But, as my sig suggests, I love Leinart.

All the Leinart talk is pointless. He is as sure a thing since Manning and Leaf came out a few years back....

I do agree with Alex22 when he said a Heisman doesn't make a great QB. There have been PLENTY of Heisman winner that do little or nothing in the NFL. Plus, I have always thought the Heisman to be a bit of a joke and not very accurate and true for one simple fact. All the past winners have a vote. What's to stop them from just continuing to vote for whomever is from their Alma-Mater so their school continues to produce "heimsan winning" players? I'm not saying this is a regular occurance or some conspiracy or something, but you have to know that happens. For example, Matt Leinart said he gave Reggie his pick this year because Reggie asked for it. Now, I think Reggie definately deserved it this year, but lets say (hypothetically speaking) that Vince Young had the better season, do you think Leinart would have voted against his teammate and good friend? No, I think Bush was getting his vote either way. That's just a confirmed example because Leinart flat out TOLD the media Reggie asked for the vote and Matt gave it to him, but you KNOW those older players, and even some younger ones, are voting for players from their Alma-Maters instead of who they truely think is the best.

Also, I'm no "draft guru" but I have seen Leinart play quite often, as I spend half the year in Souther California and half in Hawai'i, USC's games are ALWAYS on in both places. I'm not sold on Leinart. I know he has talent, but I don't see him transferring to a great NFL QB. He may be able to cut it in the league, but I never see him becoming great. I have seen him struggle in the easiest of situations and throw plenty of balls that never should have been thrown. I too question his arm strength, and I also question where his career would be if he DIDN'T have a Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett, etc etc.

poornate said:
All the Leinart talk is pointless. He is as sure a thing since Manning and Leaf came out a few years back....

A sure success (manning) or a sure bust (leaf) lol?

Spector said:
Well if you think back to a past thread, Alex22 did not like Printers either. I dont know why he is so down on us getting a QB that isnt Young

No I liked printers

I just pointed out the problems in his mechanics

Agent51 said:
I do agree with Alex22 when he said a Heisman doesn't make a great QB. There have been PLENTY of Heisman winner that do little or nothing in the NFL. Plus, I have always thought the Heisman to be a bit of a joke and not very accurate and true for one simple fact. All the past winners have a vote. What's to stop them from just continuing to vote for whomever is from their Alma-Mater so their school continues to produce "heimsan winning" players? I'm not saying this is a regular occurance or some conspiracy or something, but you have to know that happens. For example, Matt Leinart said he gave Reggie his pick this year because Reggie asked for it. Now, I think Reggie definately deserved it this year, but lets say (hypothetically speaking) that Vince Young had the better season, do you think Leinart would have voted against his teammate and good friend? No, I think Bush was getting his vote either way. That's just a confirmed example because Leinart flat out TOLD the media Reggie asked for the vote and Matt gave it to him, but you KNOW those older players, and even some younger ones, are voting for players from their Alma-Maters instead of who they truely think is the best.

Also, I'm no "draft guru" but I have seen Leinart play quite often, as I spend half the year in Souther California and half in Hawai'i, USC's games are ALWAYS on in both places. I'm not sold on Leinart. I know he has talent, but I don't see him transferring to a great NFL QB. He may be able to cut it in the league, but I never see him becoming great. I have seen him struggle in the easiest of situations and throw plenty of balls that never should have been thrown. I too question his arm strength, and I also question where his career would be if he DIDN'T have a Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett, etc etc.

I agree 100% with guys voting based on school

Ricky Williams said he voted for Vince Young

same school

Alex22 said:
I agree 100% with guys voting based on school

Ricky Williams said he voted for Vince Young

same school

Yep, he said he voted for Vince because "Vince played the best"? Now, I'm a DIEHARD longhorns fan, ever since I was 4 I have been a Dolphin's/Longhorn's fan, and as loyal as I can possibly think to be, but NO WAY did Vince outperform Bush. I HATE USC, with a PASSION, they are the Patriots of the NCAA, but there was absolutely NO QUESTION who should have won the Heisman, Reggie was just STUNNING this year, that's the only word I can think of.

Agent51 said:
Yep, he said he voted for Vince because "Vince played the best"? Now, I'm a DIEHARD longhorns fan, ever since I was 4 I have been a Dolphin's/Longhorn's fan, and as loyal as I can possibly think to be, but NO WAY did Vince outperform Bush. I HATE USC, with a PASSION, they are the Patriots of the NCAA, but there was absolutely NO QUESTION who should have won the Heisman, Reggie was just STUNNING this year, that's the only word I can think of.

As much as I love Vince I would have voted for reggie well maybe not voted for him but id have known he deserved it more

The problem I have with USC is this

They wernt better than LSU year 1 imo

They wernt better than auburn year 2 imo

Now if they win it this year I will be the first to admit they deserve it

Back
Top Bottom