Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

Alex22 said:
all your points were dead wrong besides 5

and LSU was far superior that year, Auburn would have crushed USC

and I plan on watching USC get crushed by Texas this year and finally exposed for what they are

If Texas crushes USC I'll tatoo there logo on my friggin' forehead....

I am not huge Leinart fan as many can attest. But it is waaayyyy to premature to say that Leinart will be a complete bust. I question his arm strength, but he has everything else and people like Boomer and KB think his arm is strong enough so I respect their ability to judge talent.

I will say I would be a reallly happy camper if we got AJ hawk in teh 1st and Cutler in the second. Doubt very seriously that there is any chance in HeII we get Hawk, tho.

I do IMO think getting a stud cb or lb in rd 1 and Cutler is our best bet. Even tho I respect KB and Boomer, there is just something about Leinart I am not sold on. I do not scout like many do tho so I am not the expert to ask. Leinart has had the best talent around him in his three years and like I said he doesnt seem to throw the deep out with any zip IMO. Makes me nervous. But I have to admit the intangibles are impressive. He could be ready first year in the right system. I just dont know that Linehan is the right system.

poornate said:

Me too, well not really, but USC has too many weapons.

I highly doubt Cutler will even be there for the 1st pick in round 2, much less where we pick

unifiedtheory said:
You're the same guy who thinks Tom Brady is overrated, and thinks Vince Young is the end all be all of college Q.B.'s

Did'nt you also say that Leinart should try to be more like you?

He also said Bush will be a bust in the NFL....I had a few of his great statements in my sig for awhile.

I think lineart will be decent but i just dont like left handed qb's, my preference is a right handed qb dont ask me why? cutler > lineart imo.

Boomer said:
It would be a mint deal.

Hey Boomer, I really respect your opinion. You called RB from the start last year and I'll never doubt you again. I can't believe some of the newbies are questioning your wisdom. Anyways, what in your opinion would it take for Nick to reallisticly trade up to No 2?

rickeyrunsover said:
I am not huge Leinart fan as many can attest. But it is waaayyyy to premature to say that Leinart will be a complete bust. I question his arm strength, but he has everything else and people like Boomer and KB think his arm is strong enough so I respect their ability to judge talent.

I will say I would be a reallly happy camper if we got AJ hawk in teh 1st and Cutler in the second. Doubt very seriously that there is any chance in HeII we get Hawk, tho.

I do IMO think getting a stud cb or lb in rd 1 and Cutler is our best bet. Even tho I respect KB and Boomer, there is just something about Leinart I am not sold on. I do not scout like many do tho so I am not the expert to ask. Leinart has had the best talent around him in his three years and like I said he doesnt seem to throw the deep out with any zip IMO. Makes me nervous. But I have to admit the intangibles are impressive. He could be ready first year in the right system. I just dont know that Linehan is the right system.

Actually, he is perfect in linehan's system, because he throws a very accurate deep ball, which is the problem with Gus. Gus tries to cannon everything in, hence alot of drop balls by CC. Gus does not have the touch. The other thing with Linehart is he has a great ability to check down and find the open man. Linhans system does not require a QB to throw that deep out with zip, that's more a norv turner thing. Linehan likes the long ball which requires more touch than velocity!

poornate said:

wow I cant wait to see it

lets define crush now so there is no way for you to get out of it

grendel said:
Actually, he is perfect in linehan's system, because he throws a very accurate deep ball, which is the problem with Gus. Gus tries to cannon everything in, hence alot of drop balls by CC. Gus does not have the touch. The other thing with Linehart is he has a great ability to check down and find the open man. Linhans system does not require a QB to throw that deep out with zip, that's more a norv turner thing. Linehan likes the long ball which requires more touch than velocity!
chambers has dropped easy passes, he's dropped hard passes, and he's dropped passes not thrown by frerotte. that's not the excuse

grendel said:

But leinart doesnt have the best arm for teh deep ball. It is good enough in College, but in teh pros it is a diff story, receivers dont generally get the kind of separation they do in college. If Leinart has to throw rainbows to get it deep, dbs have the makeup speed to break it up in the NFL that isnt as prevalent in the college game. Accuracy is a great attribute and I agree he is very accurate, but he has to be able to get it there in front of the db as well.

It would take a hell of alot more than Ricky "big risk" Williams to drop down that far. I dont see Saban doing that at all. And i sure as hell do not see SF trading for Ricky when they can just drop way less than that and get a young RB.

Alex22 said:
wow I cant wait to see it

lets define crush now so there is no way for you to get out of it

Crushed is a strong word. I'd consider crushed myself being 20 points. I mean, getting whupped is 14, so crushed has to be more than that.

being an Ohio ST fan, I can't see Texas beating USC.

grendel said:

leinert was terrible in the UCLA game. He was so way off his mark its not funny. I think he is a bit overrated. Im not saying he wont be a good QB, but i think once he gets to the pros, he will be snakebit for a while cus the NFL is not USC going against the pacific coast conference.

Tommatt said:
Crushed is a strong word. I'd consider crushed myself being 20 points. I mean, getting whupped is 14, so crushed has to be more than that.

being an Ohio ST fan, I can't see Texas beating USC.

imo Ohio State is better than Notre Dame

and leinart struggled more vs ND than young did vs Ohio State

Back
Top Bottom