Creed Humphrey - Returning to School | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Creed Humphrey - Returning to School

Also makes me wonder who Riley has ready to jump into the portal and transfer for another title run.

Well, this sucks. I wanted to grab one of Biadasz/Humphrey with 1c if the other went before, or wait until 2a if both were still on the board at that point. This makes Biadasz a strong contender for 18, IMO, and bumps Nick Harris up into that 1c-2a range. We've got to upgrade at center.

I think Humphrey would have been the first pivot off the board had he stayed in tbe draft.

testing would have raised his stock imo. That and youthful upside.

Nick Harris out of Washington could be the first center off the board.

I also like Hennessy out of Temple.

Biadesz did not have a great year this year. Looks sluggish in his movements.

I think Humphrey would have been the first pivot off the board had he stayed in tbe draft.

testing would have raised his stock imo. That and youthful upside.
Again makes me think he has some inside info on Oklahoma next qb. The only reason I think he stays is a shot at a title

Nick Harris out of Washington could be the first center off the board.

I also like Hennessy out of Temple.

Biadesz did not have a great year this year. Looks sluggish in his movements.
I'll take your challenge. In no way do I see any other center now going before baidasz. He will go 15-25. Harris maybe, maybe mid 2nd.

I'll take your challenge. In no way do I see any other center now going before baidasz. He will go 15-25. Harris maybe, maybe mid 2nd.

He may, I said McCoy was the best center in the draft last year and he slipped to the second and had Bradbury taken before him. McCoy had a much better rookie year.

I am interested to see what Biadesz tests...I think Harris is way more athletic. He will also have a chance to show his stuff at the senior bowl.

He may, I said McCoy was the best center in the draft last year and he slipped to the second and had Bradbury taken before him. McCoy had a much better rookie year.

I am interested to see what Biadesz tests...I think Harris is way more athletic. He will also have a chance to show his stuff at the senior bowl.
I had McCoy as #1 last year too. But I have baidasz rated higher than him.

He sucked in the playoff game
so maybe he thinks he can
make up for it?

Also doesn't say too much
regarding his intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom