Creed Humphrey - Returning to School | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Creed Humphrey - Returning to School

Watch out for Bradbury he’s a massive candidate for breakout next year. One of tbe lead ones imo in second year players overall.

I will take a bet that Biadasz doesn’t go top 25. But you can’t back out after he tests.

I think it's a really good CB class.

Interesting I am struggling to find 4 or 5 I like, I've not done anywhere near your level of analysis I'm sure so I would appreciate some education here. What does your list look like ?

The ironic thing is some of the best Centers ever were not drafted in the first round. Our own Dwight Stephenson was drafted in the 2nd round. I do like Humphrey. I like Biadaz but not sure about him. He did play on a very good OLine and Taylor ran a lot inside. Still, Not many Centers ever get drafted in the first round so we'll see what happens after the combine.

I’m fully aware that it only takes one team. But name me a center that got drafted top 25 that was that average an athlete?
I can't because he is absolutely not average. Honestly I feel your analysis of players combative. For the most part you trash players that are rated high and push very average players. Not sure why.

The ironic thing is some of the best Centers ever were not drafted in the first round. Our own Dwight Stephenson was drafted in the 2nd round. I do like Humphrey. I like Biadaz but not sure about him. He did play on a very good OLine and Taylor ran a lot inside. Still, Not many Centers ever get drafted in the first round so we'll see what happens after the combine.

The one that sticks out the most is Travis Fredrick from Dallas. The Cowboys got killed by analysts for making that pick in the first round and he ended up being a terrific player.

Watch out for Bradbury he’s a massive candidate for breakout next year. One of tbe lead ones imo in second year players overall.

He improved considerably as the season went on and is playing pretty well right now.

He was awful the first three weeks and seem to settle in.

I still like McCoy more as he had a stronger anchor...if only we had a chance to draft him.

Back
Top Bottom