Cris Carter to Decide Next Week | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter to Decide Next Week

yelling at players because

you're a competitor is alot different than yelling at the fans and flipping them the bird!:rolleyes:

No doubt CC would be a huge addition. Gadsten has the bad toes, Ward can't seem to stay healthy, McKnight does not make the clutch catches and causes picks. After Chambers we better accept that we're a little thin. Chris Carter gives us a great addition as far as moving the chains and help in the red zone.Bring in Carter and get rid of that fumbler Jeff Ogdan.If thats not a step up I don't know what is!!Give Jay a veteran leader and playmaker!!!!LETS DO IT!!!!!

Originally posted by BSQX4
No doubt CC would be a huge addition. Gadsten has the bad toes, Ward can't seem to stay healthy, McKnight does not make the clutch catches and causes picks. After Chambers we better accept that we're a little thin. Chris Carter gives us a great addition as far as moving the chains and help in the red zone.Bring in Carter and get rid of that fumbler Jeff Ogdan.If thats not a step up I don't know what is!!Give Jay a veteran leader and playmaker!!!!LETS DO IT!!!!!

Tantrums and berating QB`s in front of the other players is bullsh!t. If this guy can come in, do his job and keep his mouth shut then I`m all for it, but their`s still a BIG potential with this player to disrupt team chemistry. If that happens I will be HIGHLY pissed. :fire:

my sentiments exactly!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Tantrums and berating QB`s in front of the other players is bullsh!t. If this guy can come in, do his job and keep his mouth shut then I`m all for it, but their`s still a BIG potential with this player to disrupt team chemistry. If that happens I will be HIGHLY pissed. :fire:
;)

If CC was a real team leader, a real team guy, don't you think Brett Favre and the Pack would want him in GB????

Answer that question and come up with your own conclusion.

The Packers are very tight for cap space. They lost Antonio Freeman! Carter is kind of like McDuffie in that he is a very cagy veteran who can move the sticks and be a go to guy in the red zone. This is a no-brainer!! Chambers can learn alot from him and some of the sting from losing O.J. to injury will be lessened. Were fools if we don't pull the trigger and get this done. We got Ricky now lets finish the job !! It's Super Bowl time guys.

You didn't answer my question. GB signed Joe Johnson so you're tellin me they couldn't afford CC at a reduced price? Couldn't he "help" Walker and Ferguson in GB? Why wouldn't they go for him?

Freeman is still on the roster, and when he is cut he will open up some more cap space.

Now answer me, why doesn't GB want CC when they are a division rival that knows what he is all about?

Please answer that question.

Back
Top Bottom