Cris Carter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter

I agree with you on Mcknight probably wouldn't want to be a 3 or 4th guy but last year thats what he seemed like.He was our no.1 pretty much but Chambers and Gadsden were 1 and 2 in my opinion.Then it was Mcknight.You bring in Cris Carter and he would be your 2(along with Gadsden)or your number 3 guy.I do not like any idea of demoting Gadsden so I'd always leave him at 2.Mcknights contract could be redone as a number 4 guy or he's out the door.I defenitly wouldn't want Ward any higher than where he is.McKnight is an upgrade over him for sure.

this is still a possibility it seems

Vikings | More On C. Carter - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:43 PT: Bill Williamson reports for the Pioneer Press agent Mitch Frankel denied reports that said the Cleveland Browns told free agent WR Cris Carter (Vikings) they were not interested in signing him. "From Cris' perspective, Cleveland is still an option, Frankel said. "Miami is an option as well." Sources did say a return to the Vikings is not likely.

Carter wont play 3rd string in Miami...

...he's quoted as saying he would only do that for the Rams. As Fielder may have made some of his mistakes due to our receivers not being able to make themselves open, IMHO I think he might be able to slot in at 2 to Chambers and provide an upgrade.

If that's not the deal there may be an ego problem for him, which makes the deal very unlikely anyway. ;)

I will personally boycott if Miami aquires Cris 'The B!ch' Carter! I dont care how much passion he has for the game, or how many acrobatic cathces he had, the guy is a monkey wrench looking for somewhere to get caught! The sideline tantrums are specifically what I'm talking about. Its one thing to school a rookie(WR) on what he did wrong, but its against an unwritten football rule for a WR to go after the team DEFENSE for a mistake they've made; and thats just what he did, infuriating the entire sideline! Could you imagine Carter pulling DG by the facemask and scolding him for a blown assignment. Suicide in the making. Dont do it, please, dont do it!

Cris Carter would be a great addition as a mentor and coach for the entire widre reciever corps. I would take him for a two year contract at minimum pay. I would also use him sparingly on the field....

Character flaws are never a coaches fault! Its his MOMMY's fault for allowing him to pick up his toys and leave when the other kids didnt play by his rules! Chris Carter was p!ssed at Daunte Culpepper for not looking his way, Fiedler may never find him!

PHINFANFORLIFE-

I Believe your comments about Cris Carter are unwarranted and very ignorant. Do we have a real true leader on our offense?? I love Jay, but look at what Cris Carter has gone through the last year??? Korey Stringer, crappy OLINE, Culpepper injury Randy Moss's attitude, Red McCombs talking crap, crappy defense new starting RB every other game. You'd be a little pissed too when your team goes 6-10 and is a legitimate Super Bowl Contender. We need a good motivator like Cris Carter to get our offense going. BUT, I can see that you just look at what you see on video, and not what is really going on. That's OK though you can have an opinion, but boycotting the FINS would be your mistake.

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Character flaws are never a coaches fault! Its his MOMMY's fault for allowing him to pick up his toys and leave when the other kids didnt play by his rules! Chris Carter was p!ssed at Daunte Culpepper for not looking his way, Fiedler may never find him!
I guess I am a little biased since I am a Schwab customer :goof:

Chambers84-

Somebodys got issues!! Thats just it Carter is not a good motivator. He's a finger pointing pansy with good football skills. the boycotting was a joke, you nimrod, I dont care if MY PHINS signed you're troubled a$$, I would still be a #1 supporter. My views of Chris Carter ARE just that, my views. Players go through a rollercoasters worth of emotions every year, that gives no one the right to belittle their teamates on the sideline, 15 year vet or not, and yes, what I see IS what I base MY PERCEPTIONS on, I do not personally know the guy, do you. If you do, tell him PHINFAN4LIFE doesnt think he'll be good for Dolphin chemistry would ya! Ignorance is in the eye of the beholder, and eye think your comments are indignent! You sound like a spoiled brat! Since when do WR's lead anything. He needs to give way to the QB to lead his team. Being a good locker room presence is what he's needed for, but he cant even do that because he p!sses people off on the field, dont believe me, just ask that big D-lineman that was about 2 seconds and 6 teammates off his A$$! You've given nothing but excuses for his sideline tirades, and you know the age old saying about excuses dont ya," EXCUSES ARE LIKE A$$HOLES, EVERYONES GOT ONE" Come back and see me now, ya hear!! HOLLA!

You hit the Nail right on the Head.

You are 100% right PP4L. Some people just don't want to hear the Truth.

Chambers84-

Lets not be foolish, the QB is always the leader of your offense! Which is probably why the Vikes had such a poor season(CC wanting to lead) If you dont know and understand that, then thats where youre problem with me lies, you know nothing. No, I would not be a little p!ssed at a 6-10 season. I would be fully ingulfed in fury! The difference being, I wouldnt go around taking it out on my teammates. See blame is to be shared and starts with the blamer! Read it, Learn it, RESPECT IT!

This is a pretty polarized debate. I'm of the opinion that Carter would be terrible for this team and stunt the growth of Chambers (See my posts on the first page of this stream to understand why I feel this way.) Carter WILL cause problems wherever he goes and should retire now in order to save further embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom