Cris Carter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter

Something about all of this makes me wish for the good ol days of #85 and #83 the "Marks" bros. Oh and the Easter bunny does exist!!!!!! the Tooth fairy told me so...

I think CC would be a positive addition , at the right the price of course . He is a fitness guru and would elevate many Dolphins , Chambers included .

He needs to decide what is important ..... close to home , perineal playoff team , weather , or dollars . I rather doubt it is the dollars , but may want a shot from a similarly ranked team , it should be interesting .

I feel an addition like CC would be a huge plus , perhaps a TE and another OL and the offense would be taking shape.

Chris would be joining a team that wants to win.......a great spot for both him and the fins..... and guess what, we have Easter Bunnies in Mexico too.....

When it comes to Carter, he'd be a good addition...to the Raiders where he can go in and screw them over!! :D Any chance to cause problems on the Raiders would make me feel happy, and since Carter is a walking, talking problem, he'd be a perfect addition for them IMO. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom