cromarty a possiblity? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cromarty a possiblity?

finfan32

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
wondering if any of you draft heads can help me with this one, what are the chances of getting antonio cromarty from fsu, i know he was injured last year, they think he will be an early 2nd round pick.....do you think he will slide down to our position, i think he would be a good fit in sabans scheme, and we wouldnt have to waste our #1 on huff, or that overrated loser youbotty from ohio st.?

all depends on cromaties combine. no one can possibly know at this point, dispite people thinking they do.

finfan32 said:
wondering if any of you draft heads can help me with this one, what are the chances of getting antonio cromarty from fsu, i know he was injured last year, they think he will be an early 2nd round pick.....do you think he will slide down to our position, i think he would be a good fit in sabans scheme, and we wouldnt have to waste our #1 on huff, or that overrated loser youbotty from ohio st.?

Drafting the top defensive player in the draft would be anything but a waste.

SpeedRush99 said:
Drafting the top defensive player in the draft would be anything but a waste.

im not saying that huff is a waste, i would be more than happy having him as our #1, but we might need to draft someone else, like the guy in your sig.

finfan32 said:
im not saying that huff is a waste, i would be more than happy having him as our #1, but we might need to draft someone else, like the guy in your sig.

Good save :wink: :D

cromartie is a great young player. He has the size, build, reflexes, instincts, everything to be a lock down corner. But he wont be unless he can prove he is healthy again

dominizzo said:
What round is Cromartie projected?

Mid to late 1st if he has a solid combine. May slip to the 2nd.

rumors are right now, that he is 100% healthy. training for the combine. Was clocked at 4.31 40, 25 reps on the bench, and looks like his old self. if these numbers are correct, i would doubt he makes it to our pick in the first round, much less the 2nd.

Nappy's right. He's always been the X-Factor on my board. The Dolphins are very VERY interested in him and he may actually come off higher than 16. He was a legit top 5 pick had he stayed healthy and he has all world potential. He was 4 on my Pick 16 draft board a week ago. He might well be 1 or 1a about now.

Boomer said:
Nappy's right. He's always been the X-Factor on my board. The Dolphins are very VERY interested in him and he may actually come off higher than 16. He was a legit top 5 pick had he stayed healthy and he has all world potential. He was 4 on my Pick 16 draft board a week ago. He might well be 1 or 1a about now.

agreed. If Cromartie is truely 100% healthy and at our pick, i dont think i could pass him up. he could start immediatly, while moving Daniels to Free. but we both are fsu fans, so are we little biased? i doubt it, hes so highly thought of around college football.

question boomer, when was the last time a player made a jump after not playing a year like him?

Nappy Roots said:
agreed. If Cromartie is truely 100% healthy and at our pick, i dont think i could pass him up. he could start immediatly, while moving Daniels to Free. but we both are fsu fans, so are we little biased? i doubt it, hes so highly thought of around college football.

question boomer, when was the last time a player made a jump after not playing a year like him?

Agree with all that. I dunno if there's some FSU bias. Don't think so. After all, I thought Chris Rix was awful :D

Good question.........off the top of my head I can't think of one. Sure there is one.

Boomer said:
Agree with all that. I dunno if there's some FSU bias. Don't think so. After all, I thought Chris Rix was awful :D

Good question.........off the top of my head I can't think of one. Sure there is one.

agreed, rix was beyond awful though.:wink:

Boomer said:

You have Daniels moving to free?

He could easily do it. Remember, you have Madison, you have Poole who I think is a heck of a player, etc. You could easily kill 2 birds with one stone. He - Daniels - is the best tackler in the secondary, is rangy, good size, etc. Happy for him to stay at CB, but it's an option.

Back
Top Bottom