Crowder believes he is seriously underpaid | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder believes he is seriously underpaid

This is how the contract negotiations will go:

Channing Crowder: "I want a hamburger, no a cheeseburger, I want french fries, I want a new contract...."

Jeff Ireland: "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!"

crowder is probably my favorite fin, but he does need that break out year to warrant a bigger contract. needs to get to the qb, needs some picks, needs some forced fumbles, and needs more tackles for loss. but he is better that ayodele.

Honestly I have no idea what you like about Crowder. I am hard prssed to find anything the guy does well. Everyone talks about his potential size and speed. Where is it because I certainly don't see it on the field.

The guy can't rush the QB, He never makes plays behind the line of scrimmage, he gets pushed around, he is horrible with angles.

I'll give him one thing. The guy doesn't give up. He'll catch a guy ten yards downfield. :lol:

If that is Crowders' best quality we have serious problems. I don't want to see Channing out there because he makes our defense worse.

The guy needs to go IMO.

Honestly I have no idea what you like about Crowder. I am hard prssed to find anything the guy does well. Everyone talks about his potential size and speed. Where is it because I certainly don't see it on the field.

The guy can't rush the QB, He never makes plays behind the line of scrimmage, he gets pushed around, he is horrible with angles.

I'll give him one thing. The guy doesn't give up. He'll catch a guy ten yards downfield. :lol:

If that is Crowders' best quality we have serious problems. I don't want to see Channing out there because he makes our defense worse.

The guy needs to go IMO.

i went to UF and had him in one of my classes. he was great there and hasn't been that bad here. it's not like his play has set us back or anything like that. i think he will get it and become very solid. the guy has played with zach, junior, and joey - he better get it.

i think a lot of people are judging him based on last year alone. last year he was bad but he also didn't have an effective line in front of him. avoiding linemen and taking a direct route to the ball carrier can be tricky. but i thought the 2 years before that he played very well - i constantly thought he was on the cusp of becoming great. last year was a setback but one i think he will overcome.

This is how the contract negotiations will go:

Channing Crowder: "I want a hamburger, no a cheeseburger, I want french fries, I want a new contract...."

Jeff Ireland: "YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!"
:sidelol:...:sidelol:...:up:...until he steps up and proves himself a leader on defense,and a playmaker,i'm with the rest of you,he won't get a new contract with more money.

name me a player that comes out and say they are overpaid

Crowder has done nothing to deserve a big money deal. He needs to have a big year if he wants to get paid. he will not get big money from us or any other teams execpt the Jets (they will give anybody big money) if he does not have a huge year.

i like crowder i think he is a good player and i hope we get a new contract for him i think he could be one of the best in the league with the right coaching

Crowder should try to keep the job he's lucky to have, before even thinking about asking for a raise. :m359:

Crowder better show improvement or he may find himself on the waiver wire.

Crowder has done nothing to deserve a big money deal. He needs to have a big year if he wants to get paid. he will not get big money from us or any other teams execpt the Jets (they will give anybody big money) if he does not have a huge year.

I tend to agree.

if iam the dolphins i pick up and say....LOL.

Hes not athletic enough to make big plays, very stiff in the upper body, not good lateral movement, not very strong for his size either,iam sure he will play better this year cause he wants to get paid, that right there says it all to me anyways, if iam the dolphins iam looking to upgrade his position next year, in fact it is his position that will have the highest priority in the draft..

what bothere me about him is that he needs to take the game more serious, that play last year where he had marshawn lynch 3 yards in the backfield one on one on third and three pissed me off, lynch stood that boy strait up and ran his butt over to pick up the first down.

asking for more money....whatever channing, that better not be true

Akin making more money would make me mad too if i were him.... but before asking a raise, i'd try to make the Pro-Bowl, even the second team, until then i would STFU

crowder is probably my favorite fin, but he does need that break out year to warrant a bigger contract. needs to get to the qb, needs some picks, needs some forced fumbles, and needs more tackles for loss. but he is better that ayodele.

So he has to do all the things he hasn't done thus far in his career! He has been solid but not spactacular. I think Crowder is what he is, average!

Back
Top Bottom