Crowder believes he is seriously underpaid | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder believes he is seriously underpaid

So here we have Crowder griping about his contract after the horrible season he had last year. I don't care how many tackles the guy had last year he was always chasing plays. He NEVER cuts plays off at the point of attack. Tackles don't mean jack if they are six yards downfield.

No way I would give him a raise. In fact I hope he doesn't start this year and gets sent packing. The guy is too slow and just flat out awful. He needs to get his butt in the filmroom and study if he plans on being the LB he thinks he is.

I couldn't have said it any better...

I just don't know why the Dolphins would even think about a contract for a player that is below average at
best and has shown NO game changing abilities whatsoever.

Crowder has to go if this team wants to improve...
I can't see the Dolphins dropping big money for this guy

Crowder = Truck Driver. Every team has a few, guys that in a yr or 2 will be driving trucks after they get cut. Although there will be some team, there always is thats dumb enough to give him a big FA contract so he can suck it up for them for a couple yrs too. Either that or the pats sign him and he becomes a pro-bowler...isn't that how it usually works for us?

Crowder has NO GROUNDS to be asking for a raise. He is bigger, stronger and faster than Zach Thomas yet when Zach was out and Crowder played in the middle we were constantly run over. The man needs to learn how to play the position than worry about money. Hopefully he improves, he is only 24, will be in his 4th season and won't be 25 until the very end.

Either that or the pats sign him and he becomes a pro-bowler...isn't that how it usually works for us?
yeah, right? :lol:

idk about you guys, but for me he's basically non-existent back there. idk where he gets the balls asking for a raise.

Has Crowder been hanging out with Matt Jones? Should his name be Cranning Chowder?

I can just see it now -

Crowder's Agent: Channing wants a bigger contract!
Jeff: (Pat's agent on head) Well isn't that nice! Uh... Don't call me. I'll call you.

I could be wrong, but I think they only way he gets a bigger contract without improving his play drastically is if the printer goes from 8 1/2 x 11 to 11 x 17

Not sure why Crowder gets so much flack but of course everyone seems so in love with Torbor who has had like 3 good games in his NFL career of 5 years. As far as I know Charlie Anderson who has started 5 nfl games in his career makes more money than him so calling him underpaid is not exactly a mistatement.

Our defense sucked as a whole last year so Im not going to write off Crowder for last season anymore than anyone else on that defense. Nose tackle was a disaster last year and in a 3-4 that is the first domino to fall in really having a negative affect on the defense. Im not saying we should make Crowder a rich man but he is a 24 year old 3 year starter at linebacker who has played very well at times and would much rather have him than some guy who has barely cracked an NFL lineup in 5 years replacing him. Hell Nate Jones is horrible and probably makes more money than him.

"...If I only had a brain." sorry, that song gets stuck in my head everytime I think about crowder ever since he was surprised they spoke english in london.

Back
Top Bottom