Crowder likely headed to IR | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crowder likely headed to IR

There are a lot of people who appreciate the stuff you write finatic. For those who don't, just move on to the next thread. No need to bash a guy who is just trying to put out some info. And I have seen the way a lot of people talk to Finatic, it's not constructive criticism, it's flat out being an ***hole towards the guy...

Keep up the good work finatic.

The trouble is they DON'T move on--they just whine about the perceived "quality" of the post endlessly until the actual substance of the thread is completely buried--and it seems to be the same people every time. There is absolutely no point to this happening constantly.

While I a may agree with some of the criticism being handed to Fin, I take his posts with a grain of salt. This is a fan forum, not the New York Times, sorry bad comparison. Seeing as that rag speculates and reports half truths as a norm

This is a fan forum. You want credible 100% accurate news don't expect it here, shoot you can't even get it at NFL.com.

does anyone else see the shades of Matt Roth all over this?? Clearly the end of Crowder in Miami is drawing near.

Crowder has an ongoing injury. that's about the only similarity i can see to the whole Matt Roth fiasco. by all accounts, Crowder didn't lie to Sparano about an existing medical condition. that's what broke Roth's neck eventually.

Do you guys not understand what appreciating and drawing a line means? Yes, Finatic provides very good information sometimes, but some of the time he posts nonsensical rumors one after another after another on the front page. From "Dolphins will most likely get Atogwe" to "Should we get Jarrad Page" to "I reported this" to "I broke the news first" to "RGM threads nonstop" to " "Channing Crowder to be released?" to whatever else.

Or "Ronnie Brown is being traded to the Lions". That one pissed me off. I offered constructive criticism to the guy in the past and got responses like, "sounds like you have a problem with me" and whatnot. Pretty childish responses, IMO. Hey, I'm just offering up my opinion just like anyone else on this site. Just remember that you can't please everyone all the time.

so is this just speculation? I hate waking up and seeing a thread like this with 5 pages and no information

There is one simple way to fix all of this hoopla: Finatic, just add "Sources tell me.." to the title of the post. Right now, "Crowder likely headed to IR" sounds like it is a foregone conclusion that the team or team reporters have spoken about rather than just a feeling that most of us are having.

I, for one, love when Finatic posts news to us as fast as he reads it on the internet (I don't know where he finds all the time. Give me THAT guy's job!). Just adding this one line to the title would help separate unfounded stuff from the stuff the rest of the board should take serious stock in.

Finatic, take everyone's harsh words with a grain of salt and don't take them personally. People will clam up soon...just DON'T light the fire under them again with an "I told you so" if Crowder goes on IR. He probably will go on IR and no one is questioning that, they are just questioning the framework of your posts and sources.

Give peace a chance, ya'all.

Good chance to go young and stay young. I'm sure quite a few people will bash this, but Crowder was middle of the road at best. His mouth exceeded his talent by a long-shot. You can't truly appreciate how mediocre he is unless you see a game in person and watch his reactions. His football instincts are not good at all.

Doesnt look like he is heading to IR soon since cutting Johnson was the other move to make room for Walden and Dotson.

Back
Top Bottom