Culpepper's new Press Release.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper's new Press Release....

The bottom line is that this situation has gotten messy. Everyone involved needs to be professionals about it.

I really thought that C-Pep would get a chance to come back when Cam first arrived. Then after a couple of weeks after the Green trade scenario heated up I doubted it. Thinking about it in hindsight I don't think Cam/Mule was ever going to give him a chance.

It is over so both sides need to move on. C-Pep has wounded pride and is bitter; I understand that. But, the FO don't want him and nothing about that will change. He needs to walk away and accept a trade or release. When it gets to the point like last year with McNair and this year with Daunte it looks bad on everyone involved. Can't we all just get along... Serioulsy though it doesn't make Daunte or the organization look good at all. Move on and lets accept Green as the mentor and day 1 starter with Beck waiting in the wings to get his shot at starting later.

To me, this whole thing doesn't matter unless Daunte Culpepper is trying to garner sympathy. This whole thing is like arguing over spilt milk. He's flatout never going to play a down for Cam Cameron as his starting QB and he knows that, no matter what he thinks he was promised. To get into all the other fluff is absolutely pointless. Nobody cares except the media and the fans who have taken his side, which again the reason he's doing it in the first place. The Dolphins do not have a habitual problem with keeping QB's in the loop. Although they do have a problem getting a quality one to man the position.

Back
Top Bottom